New mysterious stranger

memison

I never liked to take the mysterious stranger perk, because I frankly found it a little immersion breaking. I'm in vats and it has the ability to summon up a lethal spectre who disappears as quickly as he appears? What the hell is this magics?!?

I'd propose replacing him instead with a sniper, further away. That way it's not as mind bogglingly improbable that someone has been following you from a distance, in order to stay out of site, rather then using the excess energy from the vats generator to teleport in, fire a one shot kill magnum from under your nose, and teleport out before time resumes normal operation.

I love the perk, it's very handy, but it frustrated me that the developers think it's okay that I should just accept some dude with a magnum has been standing besides me since I got the perk, I just haven't been able to see him.

I would also not be averse to replacing him with sniper wolf, from metal gear solid. Bitch is better to watch in slow mo.

I have one that replaces him with "Miss Fortune" but she ugly. I rather like the perk as it is really, a simple and interesting mechanic. the only thing I don't like is you can't cancel it after he kills the target. when you kill things you can (B) out of vats and get back behind cover. when he does it you are stuck absorbing bullets from other places until the ragdolling stops.

I have one that replaces him with "Miss Fortune" but she ugly. I rather like the perk as it is really, a simple and interesting mechanic. the only thing I don't like is you can't cancel it after he kills the target. when you kill things you can (B) out of vats and get back behind cover. when he does it you are stuck absorbing bullets from other places until the ragdolling stops.

Where can I find "miss fortune" mod? Might be a good stepping stone to where I want to be.

Many thanks in advance.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6672/?

Here ya go n i would love to see a sniper wolf version of this done.

I just see a problem w long range support in some of the interiors unless you kill the LOS on her weapon.

Kinda like the xray gun from perfect dark on N64

Well it is the future n that shouldn b too hard. As for coding, jus gotta take the bit that makes the whole shoot through walls perk shoot through walls, over kill it to disregard all obstacles, apply it solely as a weapon perk and doneso. One long range support w plausible AP rounds. Shouldn be too hard, tho wo the geck that could get troublesome

Ill give it a look see

I wouldn't be opposed to someone appearing down a corridor or with a pistol the other side of a room, or eventually through a window, but I've seen fucker appear right bloody beside me. Best ninja I ever seen. The sniper idea was mostly for the outside.

Archived