SOS vs. Nude body suits

adventhawk7

I was just thinking, is it recommended to use the nude body suits instead of SOS?

Not really.  The nude body suit is just the nude erect male from FavoredSoul (Better Nude) and without a controllable schlong (no adjusting the schlong).  SOS is the better choice...

EXCEPT - if your machine has issues running scripts and are running a script-intensive set of mods (frostfall, etc) then using the NBS may be your best option.  If you have phobias about seeing schlongs on dead bodies, then the NBS is a better option (there are mods that leave underwear on dead bodies for SOS, but it's another esp added to your mod list).

Actually I combined both. I replaced FavoredSoul's mesh from with a mesh from SOS. That way I only see naked men during sex scenes and not when stripping them of their gear or during some random glitch. Best of both worlds really.

I don't know why SexLab hasn't been updated with something like this already. FavoredSoul's was fine in the early days, but needs to be replaced now. lol

.. if you want to go Full Monty, with no scripts, use SoS light, and just copy/paste branches in nifscope. Mix and match the various male SoS addon (nude body mesh as base) with the various and many "revealing armor" parts (and Clothes) of your choice. People diapers being a modern invention; for best immersion banish the crusty undies.

Another cool feature with revealing SoS -- arousal is now visually apparent with latest mods.. if using "revealing attire", lots of variable half-mast and jousting for damsels dis-robed. With SoS light, you can still adjust the angle of the erection, with SL. No need for extra half-dozen .esps when using revealing armors/clothing that you have niffed together. If you have almost all attire as revealing, they wont have to 'magic' disrobe - no more poofing off clothes, or swooshing sounds before an sl event.

Archived