Dragon's Dogma

• 3 weeks later...

The weapon shop upgrade is also lame......I finished it too soon and now they don't provide better weapons for me to buy. And it autosave immediately after you finish the quest' date=' so no turning back.

[/quote']

What weapon shop upgrade are you referring to? The one where you'd obtain the Idol for the Armor/Weaponsmith? After I turned in the idol (there are three different levels - bronze, silver, and gold) I was able to see the extra gear.

The only thing I need to say is don't try to bluff him by making a copy of the idol. Man, he took that poorly...

The autosave right away wouldn't be bad if it used its own slot, but then again I do have to admit that I tend to abuse that instead of living with my decisions.

If anyone is just getting started in the game (haven't beaten it at least once yet), let me know your handle and pawn name so I can look up your pawn, run them around some to gain critter knowledge and Rift Points, plus I'll upgrade/replace some of their gear.

If you're interested, shoot me a friend request (look at my sig) and you should be able to then hire my pawn without having to pay a bunch of Rift Points for some experienced muscle (presently level 125 - Strider who is trained to seek out the strongest foe, the handle casters or archers should there not be a main foe to fight).

Archived