Free camera mode shuts off when changing position.

For some reason the free camera mode shuts off after i change position in sexlab, i'm not sure how to fix this either. i have the upgrade from 161 to 161b too.

My guess is that this has something to do with changing to a different animation. Do you have foreplay animations enabled in Sexlab? If so, it could be that when Sexlab is changing between foreply and sex animation the camera will snap back. There should be an option in Sexlab like "start with free cam". Check this and you should start in freecam mode when an animations starts. Then your issue could be solved.

For some reason the free camera mode shuts off after i change position in sexlab, i'm not sure how to fix this either. i have the upgrade from 161 to 161b too.

My guess is that this has something to do with changing to a different animation. Do you have foreplay animations enabled in Sexlab? If so, it could be that when Sexlab is changing between foreply and sex animation the camera will snap back. There should be an option in Sexlab like "start with free cam". Check this and you should start in freecam mode when an animations starts. Then your issue could be solved.

There is an option to start in free camera mode, but it resets to the third person camera once you press "O" or whatever your hotkey is.

However, there is another workaround where you can set up a hotkey to toggle free camera mode that doesn't appear to result in that issue where you can't draw your weapons or magic. Apparently, only punching "TFC" into the console causes this.

There is an option to start in free camera mode, but it resets to the third person camera once you press "O" or whatever your hotkey is.

However, there is another workaround where you can set up a hotkey to toggle free camera mode that doesn't appear to result in that issue where you can't draw your weapons or magic. Apparently, only punching "TFC" into the console causes this.

how would i do that hotkey then?

There should be a tab under the SexLab MCM menu called "player controls" or "player hotkeys". 

There will be an option for toggle flying camera. Mine is set to Number Pad 3, but I can't remember if that is the default.

Yes, open your Sexlab MCM and choose the menu "Player Hotkeys". You will see a group called "Global Sexlab Hotkeys". There you can toggle your hotkey. It is NP3 by default. But with this key you can only change from freecam and back.

If you want to start and stay in freecam mode, you should go to "Animation Settings" in the MCM menu and enable "Automatic Free Cam".

There should be a tab under the SexLab MCM menu called "player controls" or "player hotkeys". 

There will be an option for toggle flying camera. Mine is set to Number Pad 3, but I can't remember if that is the default.

Yes, open your Sexlab MCM and choose the menu "Player Hotkeys". You will see a group called "Global Sexlab Hotkeys". There you can toggle your hotkey. It is NP3 by default. But with this key you can only change from freecam and back.

If you want to start and stay in freecam mode, you should go to "Animation Settings" in the MCM menu and enable "Automatic Free Cam".

thank you very much, works like a charm.

• 3 months later...

automatic camera in sl 1.61B just use for position step 2+

when you change position in first step can't use free cam

ex.

make love with npc first step position and use    Space Bar pass step one     and change your position  by use  " O "       free cam can use

sorry for my english

Archived