[DOA5LR] Raz's mods - "See Through Pack" + "Unreleased Pack" available

This is great stuff. Thanks.

Raz, You are my hero. Thanks again for the great work!

great pack, i appreciate it very much, thx

Thank guys ;)

Thank you for the summer pack and thank you for suggesting to use Autolink while giving the same name for all 4 costumes in Marie 23 v2 folder.

I understand.... It's so hard to rename a file.  :sleepy:

May be you want that I rename it for you ?

And guess what, every variations of every outfits have the same name. You've to rename every files by yourself...  

In your place I will erase that crap from my HDD, it requires too much work. :dodgy:

More I read these kind of comments and more I think to my self that I'll stop sharing my work ...

Oh yeah Gabor, I understand.... It's so hard to rename a file.  :sleepy:

And guess what, every variations of every outfits have the same name. You've to rename every files by yourself...  

In your place I will erase that crap from my HDD, it requires too much work. :dodgy:

More I read these kind of comments and more I think to my self that I'll stop sharing my work ...

Whaaaaaaat? I don't thinky so! Youre gonna let stuff like that crawl under your skin,no. I think it's worth repeating that doa modders ( you,DOALR,Timmy Zero ect) on LL have been on fire the last 5 months, cranking out mods, tools, work-arounds that have become mods. I've been on Skyrim  modding for the last month and found this big batch of mods for my character. The next 3 comments were "can you convert this or that", not one thank you. Do you remember when H-LOD first dropped? There was one person who decided to insult the author with weak comparrisons. Or ask Follardo how many times he got DLC pack requests after the DLC TOOL was out. I know you understand how much LL appreciates your work, so don't pay that stuff any mind. Your mod page reminds me of LAST FAP at its peak, always somthin good.

PS..post-822716-0-93523900-1464711121_thumb.gif THANK YOU!  

Why people have so many troubles renaming files? :lol:

Easier way. For few files with distinct extensions (Windows embeded feature):

post-806278-0-89272500-1464734288_thumb.png

Also can be accomplished with batches, using Excel (or similars) to organize.

post-806278-0-48457500-1464734823_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-75899100-1464734833_thumb.png

Or, if you don't care about ---C/--P/--H files, just drop them carelessly.

Windows will add (2), (3), (4)... after you confirm to keep all the files.

This is great stuff. Thanks.

Raz, You are my hero. Thanks again for the great work!

great pack, i appreciate it very much, thx

Thank guys ;)

Thank you for the summer pack and thank you for suggesting to use Autolink while giving the same name for all 4 costumes in Marie 23 v2 folder.

I understand.... It's so hard to rename a file.  :sleepy:

Hey hey hey mon ami! Don't give 'em much thought!.

Jeez people! Don't put a damper to people like Raz's inspiration to mod the game! The summer pack size alone shows how devoted Razz is to a project. Is it so hard to name a file?

Be constructive! If the mod has a bug, pm the modder and describe the issue. Don't go insulting him( Razz and the rest of the gang)/her(lolla is the only gal modder here.I think) ...... :angry:

Thank you everyone & thank you Ishida for explaining how to rename a file  :lol:

I want to be clear with everyone (the maximum that my poor English allows me) :

1/ I don't do any screenshot other that the one I made for this thread and the archive.

2/ I don't do movie. I'm sorry if you don't have the game or if your computer can't run this game. I'm a modder, not a film maker.

3/ My files work with autolink & LNK reshuffle. So no, I don't do DLC.

Every time KT release a new DLC there is a conflict with the slots we used to make a custom DLC. I think It's not a good way to install a mods anymore.

You may think differently, it's your right, do your own DLC by yourself.

4/ Every one can request me a mods. I accept it or not but I don't have to explain why, if I don't. It's my free time.

Starving :

Yes it's possible ;)

Next update :

I remake a few of my "old" mods to convert them to R&Z fighters body.

already done :

Hitomi Pretress

Kasumi Dress

Kokoro DLCU007

Christie Striker

The most difficult to redone will be Naotora COS001 & 002.

Other topic :

For those who use the overall pack, do you have a neck connexion problem with Marie ?

KASUMI SUMMER DRESS v2 - 2 variations

No panties :

mini_495316Nopantiesv2.jpg

No panties / Bare feet

mini_111391BareFeet.jpg

Added a bare feet version. The two variations use R&Z fighters's body

+new colors for the nails

Link is in front page ;)

I do it for you ;)

A simple recolor after a conversion with Timmy's tool. I don't work too hard on it :D

Today (or tomorrow, no today !!!), i'll share a few update of my earlier mods.

and may be, 2 or 3 news mods.

I'm also working on a total remake of the "overalls pack" because the actual one it's full of bug. Now i can do better work.

This update will release later.