Mesh Problem

bahamut2119

Trying to create a quick mashup using some resources from the game, remodeled armor, swamp hide im running into a bit of a issue al that shows in game is the belt outside of game both in bs and nifscope i have a top and panties like i want. Im clueless so posting here in hopes some kind soul knows how to get my main get some clothing back on.

What it should look like.

withoutshoulder_zpsq6drpip6.jpg

And it ingame.

armor_zpsq2sjlwgv.jpg

The offending mesh bodyslide base

Sexy Swamp Hide Curraiss.nif

Not seeing anything out of the ordinary. Did you redo the BSLightingShaderProperty/BSShaderTextureSet in it? I have had a few items appear invisible in game when copying the BSLightingShaderProperty line and pasting it into a new scene root so that I could texture a item. But loading the file up into nifskope then right clicking on the BSLightingShaderProperty line and going to block - copy branch right click again block - delete branch right click scene root block - paste branch then save as then looked at it in the CS (creation kit) and it was no longer invisible.

Dunno what's different but I did the next try a bit different first time i loaded a original edited mesh of the top with the bottom and a different belt then loaded the remodeled leather armor deleting the components i didn't want.

This time I imported the leather armor first deleted all the parts i didn't want then loaded the bs mesh i made awhile ago for a different mashup same top/panties deleted the belt reshaped the strap over he left arm slightly checked sliders and saved the project.

Looks perfect now i'm happy I may have to make up a mod based off of this armor ill seek permissions a bit later right now time to go get payback on some bandits that thought they could sell Rylie into slavery and live she's a vampire now and will take sweet revenge. The ditry looking skins just because shes not a friend of the sun anymore and its coming up.

armored_zpso3vhlkrn.jpg

Archived