NPCs of dibella non matching head skin

Frozium

I've just downloaded NPCs of Dibella, while using SG female textures renewal and this happened:

post-875716-0-39223900-1454875621_thumb.jpg

As you can see, the head's color doesn't match with the body's, and this happens to everybody. I've tried to reinstall SG FTR again, but nothing. Fix?

I might not be the right person to answer this, because I also use Bijin stuff with NPC's of Dibella and Mod Organiser, but I found that having the mods quite low down, (i.e. high load number), in the right panel and quite low down, (i.e. high indexed), in the left panel fixed that. However as I do use both, I have NPC's of Dibella directly above, (i.e. lower down), Bijin stuff so that some of the NPC's of Dibella is overwritten. Anyway, try putting it lower down, (i.e. higher load number), in your load order. If that doesn't work do a Tes5Merged Patch, (not merged esp's), and look at it in Tes5Edit to see what might be overwriting it.

I might not be the right person to answer this, because I also use Bijin stuff with NPC's of Dibella and Mod Organiser, but I found that having the mods quite low down, (i.e. high load number), in the right panel and quite low down, (i.e. high indexed), in the left panel fixed that. However as I do use both, I have NPC's of Dibella directly above, (i.e. lower down), Bijin stuff so that some of the NPC's of Dibella is overwritten. Anyway, try putting it lower down, (i.e. higher load number), in your load order. If that doesn't work do a Tes5Merged Patch, (not merged esp's), and look at it in Tes5Edit to see what might be overwriting it.

Where can I find a guide of how to make the patch?

Try, (others are available).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtLolEgVMTg

Try, (others are available).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtLolEgVMTg

OK, I'll give it a try

Archived