Weird texture or mesh problem

loopie

Hi all

I am experiencing a pretty weird texture or mesh (or both) problem. It happens during animations, sex anims as well as combat, regardless of what I have or do not have equipped, and it happens to all NPCs, not just the character. 

The 1st 2 screenshots, are the way bodies are normally in the game, the 3 following are the screenshots with the problem. Basically, the bodies are getting stretched in very weird ways as you can see, I had this happen to me in the past and I fixed it, but it was not anywhere near as bad as this and I completely forgot how I fixed it. I should mention, that the character on the screenshots is completely naked with completely empty inventory, so it is not an issue of something equipped and getting jumbled up.

Things I have tried so far:

Reinstalled default CBBE bodies and textures, didn't work, tried several different ones via bodyslide, didn't work. Reinstalled HDT and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, still the same. reinstalled and re-ran FNIS etc. many times. Searched google but came up empty handed as all the texture stretching stuff is for inatimate objects and the fixes listed are just not applicable.

I use latest LOOT for load order, all my mods are cleaned with Tes5edit etc. 

Also attached the particular bodyslide preset I used for these screenshots, not sure if it will help, since I had this persist through several presets.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this ?

post-440948-0-16537100-1454832899_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-11525700-1454832912_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-88255000-1454832924_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-70689600-1454832938_thumb.jpg

post-440948-0-07242900-1454832949_thumb.jpg

Preset2.xml

Looks like a incorrect skeleton/skeleton not compatible with the body you are using. If you are using SOS make sure nothing overwrote it as it contains it's own skeletons. Might also be something with HDT if you are using it.

Yes, I am using primarily XP32 Maximum skeleton. I use HDT Physics Extensions and Realistic Force for the physics. The body shown on the screens is CBBE HDT, I was under the impression that HDT was for the physics only. Also, I have tried the default CBBE Curvy and default CBBE Slim with same results as well as re-installed XP32, so if it did get overwritten by something, it should have overwrite it back. This is what has me kinda stomped. If something messed with my XP32 then the subsequent reinstallations along with going to default CBBE bodies should have taken care of it, but they haven't.

I do use SOS, the full mod, latest version. This is a new install so everything is its respective latest version. I have used SOS + CBBE + XP32 in the past for a very longtime, so this is the 1st time this is creeping up on this set-up.

My mods and load order are:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
CompanionArissa.esm
daymoyl.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SWIFT.esp
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Babette.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
jh_people2.esp
BTRH_Waifu.esp
Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
FastTravelBook.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
GY_NPC_Enemy_Rep_DG.esp
HENTAI PANTS.esp
HISkmos.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
VJRS.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
towConversation.esp
WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp
WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp
WeightlessDragonBones.esp
WeightlessDragonClaws.esp
WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp
WeightlessFood.esp
WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp
WeightlessPotions.esp
WeightlessScrolls.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
K2WorkingGirls.esp
Tame Beast.esp
TameBeastPatch.esp
SexLabAnimalSex.esp
RosaFollower.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Amame_follower.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Crafting Supply Chest.esp
FNISspells.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
 AddItemMenu.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
VJRSArm.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
JH_Companion.esp
JH_dragonborn.esp
 jh_ELF.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
RailLight.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Longer Days - 4 Hours - Dawnguard.esp
Longer Days.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
Anal Torch.esp
Devious  Intergration Armor.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Devious Deviant Armor.esp
Devious Expansion Armor.esp
Devious Regulation Armor.esp
DeviousSurrenderV2.esp
DeviousToys.esp
DW.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
zaz-craft.esp
ZazResources.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

And of course the requirements and CBBE and things which do not have esp files.

OK continuing to work on this. 

After I re-installed HDT + Realistic Ragdoll physics, then XP32 skeleton, and used default CBBE Slim or Default CBBE curvy, things work, but without any bounce, physics, jiggles etc. Also, when used with CBBE Slim default, I get a ton of miscoloration and seams which dissapears when I switch to the Curvy.

So how can I get a curvy style CBBE body, with some physics going on, and without the discoloration / seams ? 

Is there perhaps some HDT or HDT based mod that gives skeletons, or partial skeletons that would take care of the initial problem which I am unaware of ? In the past, I tried using the "Bounce and Jiggles" mods, but they are too problematic and I could never get them to properly work so I decided to skip them on this install. I do have All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2. 

Is there anything specific I can use from All-in-one that I haven't thought of of tried yet or any other mod that would help me accomplish this ?

I have SOS, but as you see the char is female, while SOS is only for males and for the strap-ons. In the screens I uploaded, there are no males and no strap-ons, also tested a plain, masturbation animation via ZAZ animation toggles/test without anything in it, no monsters, no strap-ons, plainly nude toon with empty inventory, same results.

Thanks

Just an update for anyone interested, problem is mostly solved.

Ended up getting HDT breats and butt physics extension + clams of skyrim. Used the COS body and my original custom preset in bodyslide. Texture discoloration and seams are gone as is the vast majority of the texture stretching.

One small thing remains. There is a delay on usually a single body part, which gets slightly misplaced during animations, my guess is its one of the physics scripts doing it, but its not that big and it corrects itself when going to next animation (when the scene is over it resets). 

So now I need a way to streamline the physics scripts so they load / run faster to eliminate the delays and then I'll have a very nice game.

Any ideas or input appreciated

Archived