Fallout 4 CTD with the new patch 1.3.47 .INI files related

Crowzer

Hello, Everyone I have had similar problems my self but I deleted a key binding mod that contains the workshop.swf.

I could not access the workshop with CTD, once the mod was deleted everything went normal again.

The mod in question is (SouthPaw UI-5580-1-0) I found it on Nexus and it changed the key binding for me which I liked but can't use it now. 

Hope this helps someone.

You can reinstall it but remove the workshop.swf file, the author says that this file isn't truly needed.

Hello there. So, I uninstalled and deleted EVERYTHING. Totally wiped the existence of Fallout 4 from my computer. With an entirely vanilla game, no CTD. If I have the Fallout4Custom.ini with the instructed mod enabling lines on the Nexus page - http://wiki.tesnexus...od_Installation - with NOT EVEN ANY MODS INSTALLED - I get CTD on pod exit in the Vault. I get CTD here there and everywhere. This is not good. So I either play with no mods, or I can't play at all. Anyone that figures out how to fix this, please PM ME! I am a mod author and cannot even work on my own mod.

• 2 weeks later...

okay so I've been having the same problem so I took my entire textures folder out, the game worked I put my textures folder back in the game crashed I started eliminating texture files to see which one was causing the problem I then thought I narrowed it down to the actors texture files which of course is where all the body mods are so of course wanting my body mods back in my game I started adding them back one by one till eventually I added all of them back in to the game and it wasn't crashing and the only difference in the folder was that they are now in alphabetical order and they were not before why this matters I have no idea but it seemed to have solve my problem. I suggest if you're having any problems with CTD check your textures.

Archived