Mass Effect 2 - any place to still find the nude mods?

cossayos

So, one of my external drives crashed recently and I've lost quite a lot of files. Among them the ones for ME2, which were almost exclusively hosted on the long dead GVZ. I'm talking especially about the body swap ini and the related coalesced.ini.

I still have most of the models, such as EVE or Dancer, but without the inis, I can't get them to work. Internet search didn't turn anything up either. So, are these files gone for good, or does someone happen to still have them?

Thanks for the Eve coalesced. But according to the descriptions in the now derelict mods, there was also the body swap ini, which was needed for femshep. Far as I remember it opened the possibility to call up the outfits menu anytime ingame to swap bodies.

From the readme:

LOAD EVE NUDE ONLY = F1
WARDROBE MENU = F7

-NumPad 0=Hides combat overlays except Quickslots * - Toggle
-NumPad 1=Remove ALL Overlays (Removes HUD and GUI, but you cannot select anything while in this mode) – Toggle
-NumPad 2=Default FOV
-NumPad 3=FOV 45
-Decimal . =FOV 90
-NumPad 4=Half Speed
-NumPad 5=Normal Speed
-NumPad 6=Freeze Players Only (useful for screenshots) - Toggle
-NumPad 7=Ghost (Move shepard in cutscenes :P)
-NumPad 8=Walk (Cancels Numpad 7)
-Numpad 9=Flycam (Hold CTRL and use WASD to navigate while in Cut-scenes, or just WASD anywhere else) – Toggle
-Squad Menu = F10 (bug = sound will stuff up, but cool when you can spawn more squad members for fun :P)
-Fast Exit to Desktop = F12
-Crouch = G

-F4 = *load Casual outfits during missions, as a by product weapons are invisible after respawn (*also can crash game so BEWARE, but you can shoot from your hands! :P)
-F8 = load Extra outfits (use instead or as well as F1)

Idk what other coalesced ini there is. Gucci Dancer as far as I know does not have one and the one I uploaded came with Eve1. Maybe I can keep digging if I know what specifics you're looking for. I used this ini recently and it worked fine for me.

From the readme:

Idk what other coalesced ini there is. Gucci Dancer as far as I know does not have one and the one I uploaded came with Eve1. Maybe I can keep digging if I know what specifics you're looking for. I used this ini recently and it worked fine for me.

I think, that must be it. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is still interested. This is the coalesced.ini required to run the dancer model. I have no idea, who the original author was, so if they take issue with me providing the file, take it down. I recovered it from my deleted files. As opposed to the before posted coalesced, it doesn't provide unlimited ammo and it doesn't make Miranda disappear when used.

Press F1 to load the selection and F7 to browse the outfits.

Coalesced.rar

• 5 months later...

In case, Ill be interest in one of the Ashley hospital corset, either color would be fine.

As the file are all down and the thread where they where mentioned here is archived it could be a good idea to reupload them, if possible of course.

(nudefix, with the post count as to use the download, given to be a german board ?).

To be seen, thanks in advance.

Archived