Ritualist armour - My first project

Silk

Been trying to find this:

1211038-1284912487.jpg

for a while now, but the internet is a big place. After convincing myself that it isn't a poser render, I've decided to have a crack at making my own mod for some ritualist armour in Oblivon. The version that I think that this mod is closest to (the one in the pic, not mine so far) is this one:

http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ritualist_Luxon_armor/Female

110px-Ritualist_Luxon_Armor_F_gray_front.jpg110px-Ritualist_Luxon_Armor_F_gray_back.jpg111px-Ritualist_Luxon_Armor_F_gray_side.jpg

but with a little creative liscence (hence the thong line). Fancied doing the same and I could do with some of you fine fellows help. Im no good at blender, but I can sort of use nif scope - mainly use it to delete certain bits that I don't like. But I thought that I could start adding and modifying different meshes from various mods to make my own. So long as I don't release it then there can't be any real trouble, right?

Anyways, started work, and the attachments show what I had after a few hours of work (still learning the basics, so im worknig at a snails pace)

I don't care if this has already been done. I like your version better than the one on anvilbay. And: I'd give an ARM for that headdress <3

The one in AnvilBay is a totally diferent style, I just mentioned it for the several pieces that could used in this project since they are the same pieces from the outfit in the first pic, which imo is what comes clostest to GW's ritualist outfit.

As for that headdress...never seen something even remotely close to that available for download, which leaves a few options, you either model that headdress yourself(or ask anyone to do it), or, you port the one from DAZ3D's Arkana (http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models?item=8302 ).

Awww.... don't like the thought of buying something (especially at that price) just for a mod.

Bleh, might just have to try something else.

I don't care if this has already been done. I like your version better than the one on anvilbay. And: I'd give an ARM for that headdress <3

and I'll give the leg! Really do want it!

But sod it - going to have to learn Blender at some point, may aswell be now!

Waaait a second. I just clicked on the link and... they charge money for a model which is pretty much ripped from Guild Wars? O.o *twitches*

I know, right?

@risray: That DL link has been taken down. Already tried it :P

Archived