4 tits female body

weenog

Well, I guess I should start off by saying i'm not a modder and don't really know the usual protocol so excuse me if I do something wrong.  I hammered this out in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio for my own use and thought i'd share it.  It is pretty unpolished, and I would welcome anyone who wants to see what they can do with it to do so.  Feel free to use any aspect of it for any mods, especially anyone who wants to make outfits for it.  Just give a shout out to Weenog.

4tits by Weenog.zip

post-727674-0-42433800-1453768067_thumb.png

Yes tonicmole can you share?

Also weenog did you create two separate bodies and then merge them together?

If yes then how did you get past seeing the seconds body flickering under the skin near shoulders and legs?

If yes then how did you get past seeing the seconds body flickering under the skin near shoulders and legs?

If yes then how did you get past seeing the seconds body flickering under the skin near shoulders and legs

First I imported my custom preset body in OS then I used duplicate shape and dropped the copy below the original then I used the mask brush to highlight the breasts of the copy.  I used the deflate and move brushes to get rid of problem spots that were popping through as well as a little inflate brush on the original..  Then I used a zap slider to get rid of all but the highlighted breasts on the copy.  I saved the project and opened it in BodySlide turned on the zap slider and used the build button.  I replaced my default FemaleBody nif with the new 4tits nif.

I was having the same problem when I started to build this, but I received some help on the technical support page from cell.

I don't think my way was optimal, as I don't know If I can get the file to the point where I can build or alter outfits for it.  Though I did find some armors by real modders that kind of work with it.

post-727674-0-58235200-1453860007_thumb.png

post-727674-0-15125300-1453860039_thumb.png

Archived