Animations Not working at all

SO anyway, i only discovered this mod only two days ago, installed the latest files and had two days worth of struggle to finally get new vegas to actually run with them activated.

When it worked i could ask npc's for some sex, they would accpet, dialouge stopped, and nothing happens! They either walk away or just stand there.

(There were so many sexout mods i got confused and downloaded whatever sounded like it was supposed to be added, so let me know if i added something wrong)

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

HonestHearts.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonRescources.esm

SexoutLegoin.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutSS.esp

SexoutSex.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutCreatureLove.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutOrientation.esp

SexoutHookups.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

jsawyer.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.es[

Readius.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Also should add, when i check the console it says:

Sexout.ActorA changed to "MyName" (my characters name)

Sexout.ActorB changed to Sunny Smiles

Sexout.ActorB changed to

also in my console this message is CONSTANTLY appearing every 3 seconds: Initializer Running

Not sure if it has anything to do with it.

ALSO FOMM does NOT work, no matter hor many times i try to get it to work, so i had been manually installing them, they just appeared like that on nexus mod manager. The only ones that i used NMM with are:

020212v0.0.0.8SexoutCreatureLove

SexoutCommonResourcesData201203176.6

SexoutNG_anims

SexoutNG_datapack

tryout Datapack040420122

The Mod Configuration Menu - The Mod Configuration Menu

(Oops, I slipped and clicked "Thanks" instead of "Reply".. oh well...)

I think we should start with your "FOMM does not work" issue.

Can you describe specifically what you mean by that? Is it giving you error messages? (If so what error messages?)

Is it doing something differently that what you are attempting to accomplish? (If so what are you attempting to accomplish, what steps are you taking to accomplish it, and what happens instead?)

(Oops' date=' I slipped and clicked "Thanks" instead of "Reply".. oh well...)

I think we should start with your "FOMM does not work" issue.

Can you describe specifically what you mean by that? Is it giving you error messages? (If so what error messages?)

Is it doing something differently that what you are attempting to accomplish? (If so what are you attempting to accomplish, what steps are you taking to accomplish it, and what happens instead?)

[/quote']

Everytime i try to run fomm, it would come up with an error and a crashdump, the crash dump reads:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog.InitMods()

at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog.Load()

at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog..ctor()

at Fomm.Program.Main(String[] args)

I have tried many times to reinstall fomm, and the only way to get it to work is by deleting NMM or by deleting the install info folder at: C:\Games\FalloutNV\Install Info.

Even if i do those two things it would only work for a bit before i start getting the error again. So i have just given up using it, if it is really important to get the files working i will see what i can do to stop it from doing that.

Not to mention SexoutSlavery.esm needs to be *before* legion' date=' and here's the clincher: Do you have NVSE AND prideslayer's NVSE extended and SCR installed too?

[/quote']

Currently i have the script extender from the silverlock website (for project nevada, and as a launcher), also have prideslayer's NVSE extended, and yes i also have SCR installed.

Not to mention SexoutSlavery.esm needs to be *before* legion' date=' and here's the clincher: Do you have NVSE AND prideslayer's NVSE extended and SCR installed too?

[/quote']

Currently i have the script extender from the silverlock website (for project nevada, and as a launcher), also have prideslayer's NVSE extended, and yes i also have SCR installed.

For this question, $1,000,000.

Did you install these in the FNV folder or the data folder?

[/quote']

For this question, $1,000,000.

Did you install these in the FNV folder or the data folder?

I would check but i just deleted the whole new vegas folder, gunna start fresh. But if i remember correctly, i definitely put prideslayers nvse in the plugins folder, and i had silverlocks nvse in plugins and the same files silverlock files in the new vegas root. SCR i have no idea what i did. I had no idea what i was doing with any of the sexout files, i was just dragging them all over the place and copying and pasting till my fingers hurt, and then surprisingly i actually got them to work. So whatever went wrong probably happened there.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog.InitMods()

at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog.Load()

at Fomm.PackageManager.ModInstallLog.InstallLog..ctor()

at Fomm.Program.Main(String[] args)

I have tried many times to reinstall fomm' date=' and the only way to get it to work is by deleting NMM or by deleting the install info folder at: C:\Games\FalloutNV\Install Info.

Even if i do those two things it would only work for a bit before i start getting the error again. So i have just given up using it, if it is really important to get the files working i will see what i can do to stop it from doing that.

[/quote']

Yes, according to http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/461453-using-fomm-or-obmm/page__st__40__p__3961741#entry3961741 this problem can be caused by FOMM and NMM trying to use the same directory to keep track of things they have installed.

You should not do that.

Archived