[WIP] Monster Hunter Maps [Kokoto Village] BETA 1.4 UPLOADED!

Mitsarugi

Does anyone know if the felynes are in Coda's last mod? and if so where to find them in the CK? i can't seem to find them..:(

Yes whiterun stables :P

i need someone that knows how to make scripts and someone who knows how to make 3d models that work in skyrim (till now i've never been able to make them work in Skyrim)

Felynes are in place, and i figured out that my mod gives the freezes ingame, now find out what is causing this :(

Does anyone know if the felynes are in Coda's last mod? and if so where to find them in the CK? i can't seem to find them..:(

i need someone that knows how to make scripts and someone who knows how to make 3d models that work in skyrim (till now i've never been able to make them work in Skyrim)

Felynes are in place' date=' and i figured out that my mod gives the freezes ingame, now find out what is causing this :(

[/quote']

Well ima learn to script soon but 3d model I'm gonna learn later on

Felynes are in place' date=' and i figured out that my mod gives the freezes ingame, now find out what is causing this :(

[/quote']

Well ima learn to script soon but 3d model I'm gonna learn later on

Are you getting freezes with my mod activated (round like 2mins of playing)? or am i the only one having that problem?

I played it with no problems for about half and hour the went over to the dock bit and boom! - crash. Not saying it was that' date=' but you might want to try removing the dock bits.

[/quote']

they are just there so i could see the parts i could use to create one, i might soon update the mod and remove the dock (or place it elsewhere/Finish it )

Oh yeah I understand that, having docks would be cool, especially if you based them off the ones in tri. I was just suggesting that maybe some models in the docks are doing something that messes the memory and causes the crash. I have no real knowledge of modding, it was only a suggestion :P

I redownloading it again hoping it doesnt freeze. Your not the only one getting freezed' date=' I am too.

[/quote']

I only figured out that my mod gives the freeze but i really dont see how and why :(

btw what is inside itsatrap!.esm and .esp also kokotovillage.esp it might be one of those, or all of them

I redownloading it again hoping it doesnt freeze. Your not the only one getting freezed' date=' I am too.

[/quote']

I only figured out that my mod gives the freeze but i really dont see how and why :(

btw what is inside itsatrap!.esm and .esp also kokotovillage.esp it might be one of those, or all of them

itsatrap is used for barrel bombs, i checked all of them and only with my mod ON they freeze the game

[/quote']

itsatrap is used for barrel bombs, i checked all of them and only with my mod ON they freeze the game

Ive been running round the place for about an hour and a half adding felynes and stuff and summoning monsters to fight for a laugh, no crash yet? only crash i got was when i tryed to travel to winterhold from the carriage. :P So maybe corrupted file, another mod, or just slow computer :)

[/quote']

Ive been running round the place for about an hour and a half adding felynes and stuff and summoning monsters to fight for a laugh, no crash yet? only crash i got was when i tryed to travel to winterhold from the carriage. :P So maybe corrupted file, another mod, or just slow computer :)

I have a decent graphic card gt 440 and i7 processor with 12gb of ram. I think i know the reason, but its just a hard guess from what ive seen, any interior cell model must be in .esm. I cant really play so I don't know if you're using any portal to go inside houses.

VICTORY! Yes I knew it, you have to convert kokotovillage to .esm in order to not crash. It's simple just download FOMM and load the Tessnip tool that comes along with it. Only problem I have is whenever i try going back to skyrim it crashes

Codas doing the 3d models so you should ask him. I don't think you should start on fixing portals' date='meshes and texture. There is no door in the felyne kitchen :huh: ugh it freezes in skyrim if it is in .esm

[/quote']Sorry , what do you mean? ^^

Codas doing the 3d models so you should ask him. I don't think you should start on fixing portals' date='meshes and texture. There is no door in the felyne kitchen :huh: ugh it freezes in skyrim if it is in .esm

In felyne kitchen there is no door. If you havent convered Kokotovillage to .esm you should. However, for me, if I convert it into .esm, I freeze everytime I go back to Skyrim, or fast travel.

In felyne kitchen there is no door. If you havent convered Kokotovillage to .esm you should. However, for me, if I convert it into .esm, I freeze everytime I go back to Skyrim, or fast travel.

Ok i'll try , thanks ^^

Is helgen keep part of your world' date=' since when i exit to skyrim through the dwemer door all my markers doesnt show up on my map.

[/quote']

No it isn't part of it, maybe i just have to delete the door and put it back in, in the past i had bugs because of that door. >.>

Is helgen keep part of your world' date=' since when i exit to skyrim through the dwemer door all my markers doesnt show up on my map.

[/quote']

No it isn't part of it, maybe i just have to delete the door and put it back in, in the past i had bugs because of that door. >.>

I believe its the door problem and the map markers, you shouldn't remove all those skyrim markers like that. you know when you open up map in kokotovillage you don't see any other places, etc. It could also be that your world is not connect to Tamriel, as in "parent worldspace" and is why you crash

[/quote']

I believe its the door problem and the map markers, you shouldn't remove all those skyrim markers like that. you know when you open up map in kokotovillage you don't see any other places, etc. It could also be that your world is not connect to Tamriel, as in "parent worldspace" and is why you crash

i tried it with Tamriel as a "Parent Worldspace" but it still gave me the freezes and no markers were removed whatsoever .

Archived