Charus enslavement / mind control

karlpaws

I've been playing around with parts from this mod and had a few ideas on how to creatively use it. I couldn't find the appropriate threads I thought I remembered so I decided to start my own and see where it goes.

Falmer Bikini Armor by NisetanakaDiablioKofman77

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/?

While the armor set as a whole is a skimpy, show a lot of skin type, it also lends itself to a infested character concept... not as armor but as chitinous growths becoming an exoskeleton (perhaps from too much hanky panky with charuses). There is even a back armor part with the four bladed wings of the charus hunter that can add to the concept.

The second concept I had revolved around the "Charlie the charus" model the mod has.  It attaches on the character's back with its head over the left shoulder.  Maybe its a pet, maybe an enforcer for a slave master, maybe through mind control it is the master.  Put on a blindfold and let it be your eyes while you serve as pack mule and mount.

Mix and match the ideas, with a hive mind queen and her loyal charus minions with a cadre of human mind slaves.

Combined with one of the alternate casting mods, perhaps the charus could be casting the spells as he rides around on his bound slave slut.

I have no idea how hard or possible it would be, but could a script / lesser power remove the armor from a character's back, spawn a charus to rape/reward the character, and then return it to armor form at the end of sex?

I don't know that you can force the player to do anything.  All of the slavery mods create a situation where the player can restrict themselves in one way or another.  There was a thread a while back about being a slave to animals, and how that would work.  There was no conclusion and few answers to how a wolf pack would keep a slave and still have entertaining gameplay, but you could replace an NPC mistress or master with an animal one if it made sense to keep it with you for some reason.

The idea I had with the charus as a slave master would let you play the charus essentially, and the PC as the slave instead of enslaving a follower. The other part is the charus is just what allows the PC to enslave the NPC follower(s) instead of ropes, leather and tattoos... or with them. I am not sure how well a request to use his mod assets in something like Devious Devices would go over, but if someone wanted to just use the mod and console in the charus, I wanted to see if there was interest.

With a combination of mods it would be possible to RP this already but am showing interest +1 in it being a coherent mod itself.

With Alternate Actors you can the have PC as a regular follower while you control the Chaurus;

All the SL animal stuff can supply a few animations;

Any one of a hundred follower mods can let you control PC-as-follower however you wish;

Display Model might be particularly useful here;

Estrus Chaurus so you can farm PC-as-follower.

With a few minor tweaks it might be possible to use the extensive Beastess mod to do Chaurus things, rather than wolf/bear/sabrecat things.

As far as making the PC do things, Prison Overhaul does this very well, I find. Other than the steps in Whiterun. Why there only I have no idea.

My ideas were more based on the charus as the item it is and less as a creature, with RP filling in for the rest.

Alternate actors or Display Model would help for some play styles, I pictured it more as a devious device. A new mod could use it as a resource, and have it trigger a charus raping PC animation instead of a dildo or plug masturbation event.  I think it could also work with deviously cursed loot, either triggering on the falmer chests (while you're bent over, rummaging through the box, surprise!)

For now, I've just been using AddItemMenu to make a few and AFT to give them to followers.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that the whole mind control idea would add some fresh new categories to the lover lab selection i highly support this topic but sadly i have no experience with code :(

But yet again i highly support this new idea I would highly like to see it be a thing......

The whole idea of not being in control of your character is interesting.....

PLEASE MAKE THIS A THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived