Replacing Belly Skeleton Scaling with Bodyslide Pregnancy Scaling

Code Serpent

I'm thinking of making a new character utilizing some of the psuedo-pregnancy mods like Soulgem Oven and Estrus Chaurus, and I attempted to make all of the clothing and armor in the game compatible with my custom body through Bodyslide, and also attempted to get their belly scaling working properly, the latter turned out to be impossible.

At any rate, with the advent of Bodyslide adding ingame racemenu sliders for its own sliders and the release of the WeightMorphs mod, it is now very possible to re-implement pregnancy using the Bodyslide sliders. However, I'm kinda at a loss as how to re-implement it into the mods I named above.

So if anyone could help me out with this project, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm thinking of making a new character utilizing some of the psuedo-pregnancy mods like Soulgem Oven and Estrus Chaurus, and I attempted to make all of the clothing and armor in the game compatible with my custom body through Bodyslide, and also attempted to get their belly scaling working properly, the latter turned out to be impossible.

At any rate, with the advent of Bodyslide adding ingame racemenu sliders for its own sliders and the release of the WeightMorphs mod, it is now very possible to re-implement pregnancy using the Bodyslide sliders. However, I'm kinda at a loss as how to re-implement it into the mods I named above.

So if anyone could help me out with this project, I would greatly appreciate it.

well you need to find in the scripts of each mods where they change the scaling, and manually change that to make it use WeightMorphs.

for that you need to know how the scaling works with NiOverride to identify what must be changed, and same know how WeightMorphs works. look at their docs

good luck. when i have the time i might take a look myself at it ^^,

Archived