Idea - Brothel Building Settlement (workshop) add-on

BringtheNoise

I think the underground railroad are a bunch of stupid hippies without a clue of what they are doing but what if you can turn the underground railroad into a sex recruitment for synths. synths are robots but they look, feel and act like humans. they probably cant get disease so they would be perfect for sex workers.

maby have a plot where you convince the railroad to change their outlook since its going to get them nowhere, and its dangerous for the real humans to just let them integrate.

I am still dreaming of my personal raider hideout village where i bring people i capture in the wild to use as workers on the fields and have some as my maidens.

With raiders as guards and shit.

They are taking their precious time with the modding tool.

They want to make sure they get their bs dlc out otherwise it'll be pointless.

what they need to do is release upgrades to the engine and allow for better mod support that would be a great dlc instead of stupid things like this robot crap.

Assuming you can add new form entries without the CK into an esm/esp generated by whatever they use now, then there isn't much need for the creation kit. You can import the meshes for the shacks and construction parts into max already and edit them, but you need to find a way to copy the properties and rename the new entries pointing to those meshes. I could never figure out for the life of me how to add new anything using this weird workaround skyrim esp/esm to fallout by hex editing or whatever, but it is definitely possible already to make custom meshes. The only thing that might cause trouble are the material files because it seems like some construction models are a mish mash of pbr and regular specular materials. The construction part of the game is my favorite, considering how there are sites where they host royalty free models then FO4 can be turned into something else.

I'll give the esm\esp thing another shot and let you guys know if I can get anything in. I assume its possible if we can already get all this misc stuff in, the teddy bears on nexus and all that other minor stuff into one of the construction tabs.

Speaking of the SexBots you could also fix The Mechanists' hideout so the mass producing assembly line works.

Imagine dozens/hundreds of variable/Moddable sexbots roaming the wastes pleasuring their "victims"

Reason why the probably are taking their sweet time with the CK is that 2 out of the 3 DLC's they are releasing.

Modders could've made for free.

Speaking of the SexBots you could also fix The Mechanists' hideout so the mass producing assembly line works.

Imagine dozens/hundreds of variable/Moddable sexbots roaming the wastes pleasuring their "victims"

Reason why the probably are taking their sweet time with the CK is that 2 out of the 3 DLC's they are releasing.

Modders could've made for free.

heh-heh. That's why I thought of the DLC as a tutorial.  'cause that's what I was thinking.

Workshop, choose the type of bot to make, sizes, races etc.

I know I'm gonna have a workshop with elves in it.

Scantily clad elves.

of course they're gonna *horny* scantily clad elves.

:)

with a good menu system, you could just pick the race you want and start assembly.

want a furry elf? well, you can modify the base once you assemble it.

furry tentacles?

lol... sooo many possiblities.

Archived