How to tweak skyrim with a lot of mods?

darknotfear

So after a couple of game hours my save is broken again.

Now Im pretty doubt about the stability of skyrim with alot of mods.

Is there any guide to tweaking skyrim with a lot of mods?

Like...in which condition a mod is considered stable or not?

I've check the papyrus log, but some mod running fine at the begining and then dump a lot of error.

thanks in advance

If nothing else, Deviously enslaved is out of date

[01/01/2016 - 03:13:42AM] warning: Property aroused on script crdemodsmonitorscript attached to crdeModsMonitor (D2000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

And broken by the looks of it. Uninstall clean and upgrade or just uninstall.

In the future, please post your papyrus logs as attached files rather than in a spoiler in the post, way too many users on this site will blindly quote your whole post without cutting it down to size, it makes the thread huge to have whole logs worth of text in the posts (all text has to be downloaded before the page will load, even if hidden in spoiler)

Also easier to search through a file as a file, browser search is minimally useable.

If nothing else, Deviously enslaved is out of date

[01/01/2016 - 03:13:42AM] warning: Property aroused on script crdemodsmonitorscript attached to crdeModsMonitor (D2000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

And broken by the looks of it. Uninstall clean and upgrade or just uninstall.

In the future, please post your papyrus logs as attached files rather than in a spoiler in the post, way too many users on this site will blindly quote your whole post without cutting it down to size, it makes the thread huge to have whole logs worth of text in the posts (all text has to be downloaded before the page will load, even if hidden in spoiler)

Also easier to search through a file as a file, browser search is minimally useable.

Thanks alot for the help, I've edit the op for removing spoiler.

I've tested and the save seems broken anyway.

So such warning is considered critical? Is there any guide or standard for judging errors?

What im really worried about is some mod is like a time bomb that break my game after hours of game.

You will likely see errors at the start of the log, these are from Skyrim initializing the scripts. Some of these are from the scripts checking for items from other mods so they should be there if you don't have it installed. The best place to look for issues is once everything has been started up and you are playing, if you see a mod that has repeated errors it can cause issues. If you start seeing dump stack errors that is a good sign that things are screwed up bad as they mean that Papyrus is overloaded and is just dumping waiting tasks and not doing them which can lead to other issues for those mods.

Archived