That one Problem...

lustmolch

Hello guys, i already made a thread for this problem, don't know where the thread are gone.

OK. so my problem is that i installed the mod Suicide model Tattoos, the tattoos for the whole body is working except for the ''head'' tattoos, the Neck and Throat tattoos. I installed the mod with nmm and already took the tattoo texture in many save folders, for example in the folder for a ''face freckles'' mod, which is working perfectly... but even that didnt works, when i go into the game and press T in Face Tab ( in german its the Make Up tab) there are only the warpaints from the vanilla game and the freckles... whyever i didnt get the neck and throat tattoos (made pictures, where u can see what i have in the tab). is it possible that i didnt get the tattoos, because the tattoo script is made for the english face tab and not the german Make up tab ? pls i need some help for that XP (sorry for my bad english =3 )

post-270640-0-81831500-1451569184_thumb.jpg

post-270640-0-43466400-1451569187_thumb.jpg

post-270640-0-87613700-1451569190_thumb.jpg

post-270640-0-66569000-1451569193_thumb.jpg

post-270640-0-30328900-1451569196_thumb.jpg

post-270640-0-95235900-1451569198_thumb.jpg

post-270640-0-15293400-1451569202_thumb.jpg

post-270640-0-41519900-1451569205_thumb.jpg

post-270640-0-61673000-1451569208_thumb.jpg

post-270640-0-23230200-1451569211_thumb.jpg

post-270640-0-56759100-1451569214_thumb.jpg

It's improbable you don't know this, but from what I understood you didn't describe it, or showed it in your pictures so I'll mention it anyways.

The tattoos are probably NOT in the make up section of RaceMenu with all the warpaints and freckles as you seem to be searching, they're most likely in the "Face Overlays" section (I think that's what it's called? Might be different in german) 

It's improbable you don't know this, but from what I understood you didn't describe it, or showed it in your pictures so I'll mention it anyways.

The tattoos are probably NOT in the make up section of RaceMenu with all the warpaints and freckles as you seem to be searching, they're most likely in the "Face Overlays" section (I think that's what it's called? Might be different in german) 

yeah, that is maybe possible, my biggest fear ;-; ... but i didnt have Face Overlays, is there a way how i can get it ? or is the Make up section the german tab for Face overlay, already looked if i can get the ''Face overlay'' as plugin or something, but nothing. maybe if i change the script from face overlay to make up tab ( if that is the problem ! ) can fix it, but not sure

yeah, that is maybe possible, my biggest fear ;-; ... but i didnt have Face Overlays, is there a way how i can get it ? or is the Make up section the german tab for Face overlay, already looked if i can get the ''Face overlay'' as plugin or something, but nothing. maybe if i change the script from face overlay to make up tab ( if that is the problem ! ) can fix it, but not sure

You don't have it?... Perhaps you have and outdated RaceMenu? 

Do this then: Go to the SKSE plugins folder, inside you'll see an .ini file name "Nioverried", open that and scroll down a bit to where it says [Overlays] and check if "bEnableFaceOverlays" is set to "1"

Next, go to [Overlays/Face] and check if "iNumOverlays" is NOT set to "0", if it is, put at 3 or something.

That's all I got, if that doesn't work then try installing the english version of RaceMenu and see if that works.

You don't have it?... Perhaps you have and outdated RaceMenu? 

Do this then: Go to the SKSE plugins folder, inside you'll see an .ini file name "Nioverried", open that and scroll down a bit to where it says [Overlays] and check if "bEnableFaceOverlays" is set to "1"

Next, go to [Overlays/Face] and check if "iNumOverlays" is NOT set to "0", if it is, put at 3 or something.

That's all I got, if that doesn't work then try installing the english version of RaceMenu and see if that works.

UNBELIVABLE ! u made it =D, big, big, big Thanks, now the Section ''Gesichtsbemalung'' is in Racemenu. Awesome =)

Archived