ENB and boderless window.

sabytango

Will as the title say when i play on borderless window "for alt taping+ performance" but all ENBs require that you lower your brightness level.

Problem is Borderless window takes it's brightness level from the desktop "i think" so the ingame slider have no effect.

Is there is a workaround this?

I also tried making it bordrless from the enblocal.ini but as i expected the same problem.

Will as the title say when i play on borderless window "for alt taping+ performance" but all ENBs require that you lower your brightness level.

Problem is Borderless window takes it's brightness level from the desktop "i think" so the ingame slider have no effect.

First, not all ENBs require that you lower your screen in-game brightness.  Some ENB authors (e.g. Bronze) adopt this as a means to reduce visible gradient banding in the sky, but it is far from being globally adopted.  It sounds like you only use a couple of presets.  Don't assume that "all ENBs" are the same.

In game brightness is controlled by fGamma, which only has an effect in full screen.  In windowed mode, regardless of size or whether or not there's a border, the game uses your desktop settings as defined by the video adapter settings.  There is no "workaround" other than to use a different ENB that wasn't tuned for minimum fGamma values.

Windowed mode is one of the few ways to combat the "64Hz bug" that plagues all Bethesda games made with the gamebryo engine.

Yes. Use GameCompanion, it's a program that does fake fullscreen, and you can configure your brightness level I believe?

Believe what you like, but you'd be mistaken to think that this solves the problem.  It's simply another borderless full screen window mod, which you don't even need since you can get the same functionality by setting ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true in enblocal.ini and setting your game resolution to your screen resolution in SkyrimPrefs.ini.

Guest endgameaddiction

the ENB config is either enter + shift keys or shift + ctrl keys. YOu toggle the ENB config while in game. and press it again to toggle it off.

Er, use the gamma slider in the enb control panel. Shift+Enter.

You don't need to download 3rd party programs for this.

Forgive me for asking....but where is the gamma slider in the ENB menu after bressing Shift + enter?

I searched but didn't find it.

It's under colour correction.

You have brightness and gamma curve settings.

post-114169-0-21611100-1451523883_thumb.jpg

Archived