Making your own pregnant armors

Khasylu

There are Tutorials for use, I found quite a few on a google search........

The thing is I learned just by playing with the programs....

I did read Blabba's Tutorial from time to time but honestly the best approach was to just start using Outfit Studio, Nifskope....Then if I had a problem either keep playing with the program or look it up in the TUT, type it in google search, or see if I could find a video tutorial.

Sometimes I would just post a question on the Bodyslide page or use the Forum search to see if it had been asked and answered.

I found videos to be the least useful for getting started.

I mentioned MeshRigger

The real issue why a lot of conversions just up and fail is due to weight painting the mesh to work with a standard body or your choice of body.

MeshRigger can literally almost precisely copy a bone weight from one mesh to another....The results are sometimes good enough that you don't need to do anything else.

For when your trying to paint the right weight paints on by hand I found that OneTweak was invaluable for being able to Alt-Tab out of the game without it crashing....

This way you can test the mesh without closing out the game each time you install the new mesh.

If you'd like to waste time asking for someone else to do it there are several throw away post threads available on many forums that people like myself probably don't even look at.

Give you an idea here....

Check Gamefever on Nexus...

UUNP, section of GF took like 2 months to do working everyday and in one case ate up 40 hours of another persons time cause he was interested in the work I was doing.

Now if your looking for pregnancy armors there are quite a few out there right now.

But I wouldn't even dream of asking for someone else to put the hours into converting a bunch of outfits....It just all depends on what said individual with time/skills is interested in.

If they have no interest they wont make it.

Using mesh rigger is usually pretty fast but all depends on the size of the nif. The bigger the nif the longer it takes to do it. All you need to use is a hand foot head nif as well as the body nif that you want to use as that has all the nodes in it that you want to use.

Place the armor/outfit into the target folder run mesh rigger select the input files (template files you are using) If you are adding foot or hand nodes or more you can hold down the shift button and mash select then nifs or ctrl and select certain ones. Hit ok wait till it's done and go to your output folder and get your new version with the nodes that you wanted.

I can't seem to make Mesh Rigger run. I've tried installing different versions of python, but I keep getting the same error that niftoaster can't be found. Do I need to download and install something else too? =/

Sorry, I'm a complete novice to this stuff. I've never done anything like this before and really don't know what I'm doing here.

I can't seem to make Mesh Rigger run. I've tried installing different versions of python, but I keep getting the same error that niftoaster can't be found. Do I need to download and install something else too? =/

Sorry, I'm a complete novice to this stuff. I've never done anything like this before and really don't know what I'm doing here.

This issue was answered in the Meshrigger Thread on Loverslab.

The things you want to install are the portable version....

Install the last patch.

Don't know about miftoasters.

Did you search the thread here on LL for toaster?

Chances are you are not the first person with that issue.

My bad that looks right...Gotta bear in mind that I have not had a need to download this tool for quite a long time....like more than 7 months ago....Maybe more.

That's fine. I just didn't know if there was something else I needed to be downloading to make it work.

Archived