1 starter question only.

sabytango

So i've a problem and i know that it will seem like a child's play here but this is the only major problem that i've right now.

My game runs very good...with sexlab working "tested with sex lab match maker".

Now here is where i did fail in a major way.

I installed several body changers on top of each other because i can't simply wrap my head around all this CBBE and UNP and all the like.

Really stupid mistake from my side but it's because every mod out there require many other mods and i got confused.

As i said every thing works fine but the problem now is that in race menu i can't edit my body...like eyes or head size or breasts.

So what should i do?

Complete wipe and install again?

And if that's the case what kind of body mods should i get if i like curvy and bouncy breasts...ETC.

Thanx in advance and thanx for the amazing working you have done here.

Really this is the best site.

If you are not using Mod Organizer already I would start using it right away, it makes a Virtual modded game so you never have to reinstall if you fuck up. It's a freaking life saver!
I had a similar issue, but if you keep going to the right in racemenu you should find a tab called Extra or body or something like that where you can change all those things.
The search function sucks and the "All" tab doesn't contain everything x)

Good luck!

You installed BodySlide, right? You're going to select the body you want from there and you'll have to tick the little box just below the Create button or something (The really big, obvious one), then create the body. If you have the RaceMenu plugin installed it should just work. (I can walk you through step by step, if you need it so ^^)

If your game's all fucked up, do a re-install and start using Mod Organizer right away.

And get rid of NMM it's shit, it just does the copy paste for you so it can still easily fuck things up with a few overwrites while Mod Manager actually separates everything out and keeps mods from interfering.

The only difference is that you have to add all the tools to the executable launcher and launch the game from there like this:

post-676057-0-59340400-1451007368_thumb.png

Huh....you know i did try the first install Mod organizer and didn't know what did it do with FNIS because i didn't find anything in the tools folder.

So i thought it was not that good to run with thing like FNIS and bodey slider and deleted it.

BTW i did install the game 2 times,,,,this is my third time today.

Sorry again i just began modding skyrim for the first time and to get sexlab to work isn't like adding a weather mod or a new suite of armor.

Picked the game on steam stale yesterday.

Thanx for the help every one i'll begin modding now...let's see how it goes.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Adult Skyrim Modding!

Yeah I have the FNIS tools in my regular skyrim location but launch it via MO :)

I set the path like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

I think you should be alright keeping it in the MO/Mods/Fnis/Tools folder but whatever.

Huh....you know i did try the first install Mod organizer and didn't know what did it do with FNIS because i didn't find anything in the tools folder.

So i thought it was not that good to run with thing like FNIS and bodey slider and deleted it.

BTW i did install the game 2 times,,,,this is my third time today.

Sorry again i just began modding skyrim for the first time and to get sexlab to work isn't like adding a weather mod or a new suite of armor.

Picked the game on steam stale yesterday.

Thanx for the help every one i'll begin modding now...let's see how it goes.

Let me say just this: If you damaged your game by installing two different body types, all you needed is to uninstall one of them using NMM. If you found it easier for use, stick with it. I've been testing various body types using NMM and when being unsatisfied, I just de-install them and have no problem at all. By the way, NMM also place all new mods into VirtualInstall folder which you can move withing Nexus Mod manager folder if you want.

Also, installing FNIS is much simpler and easer then in MO. But, wish you luck in reinstalling your game. :)

Wonder what should i install first....the body replacer or the Skeleton?

I install FINS last after every thing.

Sorry for asking too much....

Need to change the title of the thread at least now.

Install body replacer first and the skeleton last. Overwrite when asked.

Also install FNIS first, you'll need it a lot. You have to run it after installing skeleton and any animation mod and SL framework

Wonder what should i install first....the body replacer or the Skeleton?

I install FINS last after every thing.

Sorry for asking too much....

Need to change the title of the thread at least now.

Just a heads up, NEVER let anything overwrite the skeleton when installing later mod, if you're using MO just put it at the bottom of the load order, if using NMM check to see if a mod prompts to overwrite it.

And ask all you want friend, we're happy to help :3

So just a general question.

I'm now preparing to install this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy/

Now a mod like this have a lot of of requirements to be installed before the main mod.

And because of this i tend to install something like 2 mods then start the game....then another mod and start again but then you need to install sexlab and skeleton which make me fear that the game will go crazy when i load it up with like 5 or more mods.

Is there is a way in mod organizer that allow me me say....back up before doing something like?

After all i'm not a pro skyrim modder.

And thanx for all the help.

That's adorable x3... I load up Skyrim with 200 plugins, it's fine with 5+ kiddo xD 

Mod Organizer doesn't actually install things directly to your Skyrim directory, so there's no real "permanent" damage to be done (Be fearless m8). Just install the requirements and the mod, if something goes wrong just troubleshoot (We can help with whatever problem you have, unless your computer catches fire) 

I really have to thank all of you.

every thing worked very good and the body sliders are working.

Now if i may ask 3 more questions.

1- I installed the mod more nasty critters but i can't initiate sex with any animal i see....i do have the FINS creature pack BTW and the sexlab creature animations installed.

2- I the mod organizer i find that FNIS have something that it needs to overright "i think many of them are creature meshes" but every time i create a mod for these files when i close the MO and re-open it i find the same overwrite.

3- Now this is something else but i love armor mods like immersive armors...would they work with all the stuff in sexlab?

Again i coudn't have done it with out the amazing help from every one of you.

Really love the community.

Archived