Fixing "Pinched" Breasts

RapidWaterOver

I've recently decided to play around in Skyrim with CT77's armor conversion set but am running into problems. If I build just the armor + CBBE HDT in bodyslide, the base body will have physics and the breasts look fine but the armor ends up with pinched breasts like in this picture and no physics.

kyOI9dK.jpg

But if I decide to build the CT77 body + armor instead, I get pinched breasts but with physics for both armor and the base body. How do I fix this issue?

It looks like she has a nipple morph applied.

You might want to look at the SLIDER's for the body and check the nipple morphs to see if those are similar values/look right.

You could prob, use the "Preview Button" to see if the body looks right before Building it.

It looks fine in preview, but when I go into the game it will look completely different.

MTUGJ1m.png

OxT3fuJ.jpg

I have had it happen to my character when the breasts are enlarged separately from the rest of the body (via the race menu or a mod) but it usually isn't that much. The times when it does happen the way yours shows I have gotten it to go away by going into the race menu then exiting it again.

I have had it happen to my character when the breasts are enlarged separately from the rest of the body (via the race menu or a mod) but it usually isn't that much. The times when it does happen the way yours shows I have gotten it to go away by going into the race menu then exiting it again.

That didn't fix anything, my character still has weird cone tits. I think it might be from a mod, since random npc's don't seem to suffer from the same problem.

That didn't fix anything, my character still has weird cone tits. I think it might be from a mod, since random npc's don't seem to suffer from the same problem.

Arroused Nipples

Arroused Nipples

The only mods I use that mess around with the tits are being female and milk mod economy, I don't use that particular mod.

Archived