"Fill Her Up" problems

Guest Default Avatar

Guest Default Avatar

So, I have the Fill Her Up mod, but there are a few things going wrong that I can't quite understand.

In terms of coding, everything seems to be going fine. Inflation amounts are registering, deflation is happening, but the trouble is, the belly never increases in size, and the deflation has no animation.

I have the Pregnancy Scaling Body mod and it's requirements, and I have the Zaz animation pack, everything installed with NMM.

I don't have any other belly-node affecting mods.

I've only ever used this on NPCs. Maybe it only works on the PC?

Any ideas on how to fix this? I'm getting real sick of seeing the message "Lydia took a giant load from Hentai Troll" without it having any noticeable affect. :P

So, I have the Fill Her Up mod, but there are a few things going wrong that I can't quite understand.

In terms of coding, everything seems to be going fine. Inflation amounts are registering, deflation is happening, but the trouble is, the belly never increases in size, and the deflation has no animation.

I have the Pregnancy Scaling Body mod and it's requirements, and I have the Zaz animation pack, everything installed with NMM.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I'm getting real sick of seeing the message "Lydia took a giant load from Hentai Troll" without it having any noticeable affect. :P

There is a download/support thread for that mod. Ask this question there in that thread where the people who care about that mod will see it and help you.

Of course you could also read some of that thread to see what solutions were already offered for others who have had that problem since that would get you back into the game quicker.

Guest Default Avatar

There is a download/support thread for that mod. Ask this question there in that thread where the people who care about that mod will see it and help you.

Of course you could also read some of that thread to see what solutions were already offered for others who have had that problem since that would get you back into the game quicker.

Right. Yeah. I have no idea why I didn't try that in the first place, despite me scanning through that thread a lot for solutions.

Thanks anyway. :)

I just found this post.Maybe this info can help.If you have not found it already.

Your characters may be getting belly inflated but if they are wearing clothing or armor you cant see it.So Unless you have armor with belly nodes you cant see it.So it depends on if you are using CHSBHC or UNP or what not based Armors.You can find these armors here in Loverslab.

• 5 months later...
Guest Default Avatar

Ok, so I asked on the support topic a long time ago and didn't get help.

However, I've fixed the inflation problem now, but the animations still don't play.

Any ideas?

Please how did you fix your problem for those with the same problem could be helpful

How about taking this to the "Fill Her Up" support thread where it belongs.

Creating extra threads for a mod just means people have to hunt harder to find answers because you put the problems and answers in a multitude of threads instead of just one.

Incidentally, the people who are watching that thread are the ones who most likely can answer your question.

Archived