[Ideas] SexTec Solutions Scenarios

I was brainstorming today, an idea

Silver Shroud Strikes: While dressed as the silver shroud perhaps when talking to wayne delancy if you use a less assertive dialogue, he wont take you seriously and grab and rape you in the alley, or maybe you can trade sex for him leading town.  Similar ideas for the other silver shroud encounters

really it could be a whole questline i think, but figured i would put it here

The way I understand Solutions, it's supposed to be some kind of lore friendly "third way", meaning it's supposed to fit into the game's narrative, plot lines and character.

I have two ideas related to The Big Dig...

Bobbi is an extremely cash-oriented hustler who goes to great lengths to fuck Hancock over - the mayor of her own city. She also doesn't even care to fill in anyone about her real target, implying that the cash is that important to her.  The dig itself has been taken place for several months before the player steps in.

There seems to be a single motivator in what she does - money.

I doubt she'd stand down after coming that far. It feels really out of character.

Same goes for Fahrenheit. There is no hint of sensuality in any of her dialogue, and if she were such a pushover to pay with her body just because some random mercenary tried to renegotiate, she'd be very much unfit to be a bodyguard in Goodneighbour.

Which apparently, she isn't.

Concerning the same quest though,

one could let the player do some 'convincing' of the guard for Mel's early release.

If the player sides with Bobbi, the "Kill Bobbi"-quest by Hancock could be initiated by a scene of capitivity, strip search, etc..that would also fit the storyline of Hancock demanding compensation for killing Fahrenheit. That compensation could also consist in sexual services worth 1000 caps. Unlike Bobbi, Hancock's sensuality is canon (romance option + him describing himself as a "hit with the ladies")

Another idea I had - which isn't really a solutions type situation - would make an otherwise random encounter (which currently lacks any interaction) actually meaningful. It goes like this:

There's a random event involving two NPCs called Moss and Mikey arguing about what a sandwich is supposed to be. Since the player is from before the war, she/he'd have inside knowledge of the true meaning of sandwich, or rather being sandwiched. A threesome ensues, the NPCs leave enlightened.

Charles View Amphitheatre - Quest: A Pillar of the Community

When you choose to give everything you have, to Brother Thomas, he won't be satisfied with that and he will request you to 'do more' to join community.

Alternate: You can give something better than your all items to Brother Thomas.

The first immediate example (and scenario) I can give to you is one of your run-ins with Art. There's a radiant quest thing in the game where you hear shouts for help and if you follow them, you suddenly see two people, both named Art, both exactly the same, except one is holding the other at gunpoint. Both are claiming the other is a synth and you have to use dialogue or speech checks to figure out who is who. So my sexualized version of this is adding a speech check that's something like, "How about you both fuck me and all three of us walk away happy?" and so one Art says something like, "Yeah! I can get behind that!" and the other Art says, "What? Are you fucking crazy?" "Aha! Found the synth! No one would pass up the opportunity to throw a hot fuck into a body like mine. *smirk*"

I know we're talking about a sex mod here and lore friendliness isn't exactly a high priority, but I still have to get my lore nerd on. Modern (Gen 3) synths definitely have hormones corresponding to humans when it comes to sexual attraction. Curie is quite obviously sexually attracted to the protagonist, and that only manifests after moving from the Miss Nanny body to the synth body. 

Also I'd argue that when you are in a life or death situation, gettin' it on is a low priority.

• 1 month later...

I had some ideas for one-time or recurring encounters in the SexLab Breeder topic, but realized that these scenarios would probably fit in better with a mod like Sexlab Solutions.

Railroad HQ - Glory

Glory says that she's "as real a girl as you'll ever meet", ask her to prove it.

Railroad HQ - Glory and Curie

Curie must have her synth body. You make the mistake of asking Glory to show her the ropes.

Vault 81 - Gwen McNamera

The Overseer wants a baby, but won't risk making things awkward with her workers. The M!SS sees this as one more good deed. Or the F!SS volunteers one of her companions. Or there is a threesome. Or some extra options for futa content.

Vault 81 - Tina De Luca

A typical rebellious teenager -- something, something casual sex.

Glowing Sea - Virgil

Virgil hasn't been with a man/woman since the accident. Help end his dry spell.

Strong or Erickson

Super Mutants cannot reproduce, but some people think this means they're dickless. Strong or Erickson will happily prove otherwise.

Mirelurk King

Near the Electrical Hobbyist's Club, there is a mausoleum that had been converted into some kind of shrine to a single Pristine Mirelurk Egg. In the vanilla game, entering the mausoleum causes a Mirelurk King to spawn. Perhaps the Mirelurk King spawns and attempts to initiate sex, but becomes hostile if refused. This whole location appears to be quest free and would might make a nice backdrop for a one-time encounter.

Deathclaw (Devil's Due)

The Devil's Due is one of the better quests in the game and the hostile Deathclaw encountered in the Museum of Witchcraft is hinted to be the mother of the ruined eggs. While the male Deathclaw encountered at the nest is not initially hostile, he just lost his mate and perhaps wants more out of the player than the one remaining egg. Or perhaps the player can initiate sex on their own.

Gene and his Dog

Gene won't sell one of his dogs without being convinced that you're not a shit person, but perhaps this dog lover can be convinced to reconsider or offer deep discount in exchange for a free show.

The Wounded Dog

The Wounded Dog encounter has the protagonist come across an injured dog and can patch them up. Your character is a massive pervert who wants to make sure the mutt is in tiptop shape.

The Alien Encounter

The injured alien doesn't immediately shoot you and dialogue options pop up. You can provide him with stimpaks to gain his trust and then get a quest to bring back some pretty standard items so he can repair his unseen alien radio. You will receive the alien blaster and ammo at this point. You will then have the option to initiate sex or perhaps the alien using stimpaks meant for humans had some unexpected side-effects. The alien next cell reset.

• 1 month later...

In addition to plain sexual encounters, we might strain our collective imaginative power to also cover pregnancies - in the Fertile Breeder sense of content and BeeingFemale sense of implementation ( near-universal fertility with a configurable female cycle, going from realistic to arcade mode to suit all tastes ). The author of BF hinted at a continuation of his work, but I'm sure if the FNV/F3 team pick up sexual Fallout 4 modding, they'll include some "SexTec Pregnancy" as well.

I'll start off with ideas of my own

Institute Natural Genesis programme

Motive&Reasoning

Institute produces two main types of synths: advanced robots (Gen2) and artifical-human-tissue androids (Gen3). Yet, if we think about their motivations behind the Gen3 project, their main focus is not replacing humans with androids. Gen3 boasts improved senses, environmental resistances and physical performance, but is reprogrammable and the personality subsystem is generally limited to Skyrim character levels. The synth development programme's main goal, in addition to supplying the Institute with covert operators, was to improve upon the human species (at least, that is what I understood from their research in that area in context of the Institute's other struggles), and to that end, the third generation synth is unsatisfactory. The goal is to create an improved, mighty and resilient human. The Institute's premises might include new vats with test-tube "GMO" humans, but in that case, the synth programme doesn't want to stay behind. Therefore...

The Commonwealth's Gen2 Synth leveled spawns could include a Loverslab novelty: phallus-equipped Gen2 units. I myself would prefer this to be an additional unit type spawning in limited numbers next to standard synths, for immersion purposes.

To adhere to Bethesda Nomenclatura, they could bear designations such as "Synth Impregnator" or "Synth Penetrator", to blend in with vanilla enemy names such as "Synth Strider" or "Synth Courser". In contrast to their brethren, these guys would have smoother, intercourse-optimized plastic covers and male equipment of... optimal proportions. Their orders would be to apprehend female targets as opposed to simple killing, and nearby units would be programmed to conform to their intentions. Once the female (PC) is apprehended (knocked out or caught in a... net? or something), the "Synth Penetrator" would administer synthetic semen with his perfectly smooth member featuring an embedded main nozzle at the tip and secondary smoothly integrated nozzles along the length (whatever use we come up with for lore reasons: either lubrication, or ovulation-inducing drugs, or aphrodisiacs etc.)

Why not have Gen3 units take care of this non-violently? Well, let's say the Institute uses the surface world as a garbage can for the stuff they won't dare do inside, and they also make upgraded or overhauled semen batches all the time. To introduce a new strain for testing, they'd have to produce and deploy a new Gen3 unit, whereas the robotic nature of Gen2 units necessitates only a simple payload switch.

Post-rape

The female PC would be left in a safe spot in the wasteland, and would soon find out (if a medical scanner plugin is remade for F4; otherwise "find out later") that she is pregnant. Moral NPCs might demand to know where 'that bump' came from, which would allow multiple speech outcomes:

• Refuse to tell - lovers (a husband/wife upgrade could be implemented through a different mod here) would be outraged, moral wastelanders would denounce your 'whorish behavior'. Raider rapists would ridicule you, if things go public
  • Say it was a (normal) rape - pity from moral NPCs, ridiculous amounts of mocking and ridicule from immoral ones. Rapists gain extreme confidence. You are now a non-person breeding toy to them.
  • Admit synth impregnation - general sympathy, even from rapists. Railroad and Brotherhood demands the baby to be handed over on birth, for protection or disposal, respectively. Diamond City and their kind shuns you.

Bloodbug Symbiosis (based on that Fallout sexual short story)

"Bloodbug Alpha" creatures can now rape female humans. If the female PC continues to fight bloodbugs after the rape and destroys the products of that rape, bloodbugs remain hostile.  If the female PC succumbs to the horror, if her mind breaks, breeding with alphas will be a repeatable breeder quest, but BUT the PC will enjoy a "friendly" status with bloodbugs and insects, and bloodbugs will feed the PC with sucked blood.

Demand for Meat

Breed with Commonwealth cattle to supply calves and foals at an accelerated rate, or breed with stags to fill the (mod-regreened) forests with game. Simple actually, we just need a proper payment system - who would pay for stags, horses, or cows, so that the whole premise is believable in the Fallout 4 world?

The dog shepherd calls

Multiply Erickson's work. He has stuff to do and can make more cash, therefore you get royalties.

Alternatively

Erickson's bitch - He regained some humanity in his morality, but now he could get some action to really feel accepted again. Or set him up with a female companion (for life).

Curie's Nocturnal Experiments

Synth Curie expressed great interest in the Sole Survivor. Speech-check her (she is a proper 'she' now, now isn't she?) farther down the line towards humanity... and bang her. But wait, there's more!

You will eventually get her pregnant with all those fuc- nocturnal experiments (well, correct me if synth pregnancy is not possible in F4 lore). She will be more human than ever, and you will have a replacement wife as close to original Nora as possible (with a bit of Nora's DNA in her... but also a bit of yours... if you can live (your virtual life) with that). Developing NPC reactions and relations might be quite interesting with this one. But Curie, no longer bearing the name CVRIE, will be delighted.

Danse could get the same treatment in a reversed-role scenario as well.

Serve your time

If you commit a crime in Diamond City, you get sold to someone for a set amount of time for whatever you did wrong.

I'd swap that around myself - rather than selling the vault dweller to an individual they could be locked in stocks up against the cell bars for public use, or out behind in one of the more private rooms so Diamond City can keep the appearance of respectability.  Diamond City's version of community service.  :D

I'd swap that around myself - rather than selling the vault dweller to an individual they could be locked in stocks up against the cell bars for public use, or out behind in one of the more private rooms so Diamond City can keep the appearance of respectability.  Diamond City's version of community service.  :D

Much better. Much more devious

Prydwen - Feeding the Troops

Teagan wants you to secure food from a farm for the Brotherhood, and he tells you to use "any means necessary." Maybe you can save some caps by letting each of the farmers in the settlement relieve some stress with you.

Pillars of the Community

The scam cult wants all of your possessions. Maybe they will let you keep your things in exchange for some "Community Service."

Virgil - in super mutant form.

All that time your PC spent in the wasteland killing super mutants left and right, the thought never crossed their mind as to how does a super mutant penis looks like since they basically share the same humanoid resemblance of a normal human male. Is their penises bigger, same, smaller, shape but most importantly, are they impotent??? Out of curiosity, you can ask Virgil (and yes Virgil, not Strong, cuz Strong only care about Milk of Human Kindness, he ain't got no time for that) what a super genital looks like. Surprise, he'll refuse to answer you. So you'll have to persuade him to tell you. Once he does tell you, you then are given the option to further investigate (again, out of curiosity) by telling him you want to see his super mutant penis in person. He'll start to think your crazy and refuse to show you so it's up to you to convince him, again. Finally when I does show you his super mutant penis, you then have the option to: 1.) Tell him you've seen enough (ending the scene), 2.) Continue to observe, 3.) Talk to Virgil about his super mutant penis, or 4.) Touch it. If the player chooses to touch the penis, Virgil will then get mad and try to tuck it away. Once again, its up to you to persuade him you want to touch it and if upon success, he'll agree to let you touch his penis. And as your PC continue to touch his penis, it'll get hard and rise up. From there on, you can stop out of embarrassment (ending the scene), keep touching it purely for science, or get horny and start giving Virgil a handjob then felliato until he cums. When Virgil cums, you can choose where he can cum: in your PC's mouth while penis is still inside or pullout and cum on your PC's face/breast. From there on, your PC can request to suck Virgil's super mutant dick whenever you like where he will comply but also become irritated at the same time as it serves as a distraction for his research. Or you could just go one step further and convince him to have sex with your PC. <---Assuming someone releases an official mod that gives super mutants penises. :P

Doctor on the Prydwen (forgot his name)

There was a question Bethesda added into the game where this specific doctor asks you if your PC has ever had any sexual relationship with the wastelands creature but sadly, you couldn't choose yes. There should now be an option to say yes your PC have had sexual relationships with the wasteland creatures. You can then just let that scene end there or you can proceed to give him the details. He'll tell you to stop, but you can just keep giving him the details where he will then get horny. You then can choose to stop here and leave him hanging or keep going until he wants sex. You can accept to have consensual sex with him or attempt to leave where he will then rape your PC and succeed in doing so. After the sex scene, whether consensual or rape, he should say that "event" should be kept quiet between you the both of you. If your PC has been raped then two options should pop up, refuse or accept to keep quiet. If you refuse to keep quiet about it, he'll feel threatened so he would then blackmail your PC by revealing your PC's wasteland creature sexual relationship information to everyone potentially getting your PC kicked out of the Brotherhood of Steel. Eventually as time goes by, he turns your PC into his "personal assistant" where you must accept his every demand whenever your around the Prydwen or risk being exposed. However, if you accept to keep quiet after getting rape, then the scene should end.

• 9 months later...

A Deal with the Old Ones

The player when approaching the insane asylum, is contacted via telepathy by Lorenzo, who offers immortality and superhuman strength and vitality in exchange for being set free. This is done in a series of telepathic messages that state that the serum pales in comparison to what he offers. Once he is freed and the family is dead, as he speaks the line "and a time for pleasure" the player finds themselves disrobing and assuming the position against their will. Flickering lights and ominous sounds accompany his thrusts and a monstrous groan fills the room as Lorenzo cums. .

In my own game I've incorporated a buff roughly twice the strength and three times the duration and incorporated a body shape change as well

Diamond City - Secretary (forgot her Name)

Convince her to give you the key to Kellogg's Apartment in a more interesting way.

Alternative suggestion:

Either you talk her into exchanging the key for a good fuck (Charisma check?), or you don't mention your interrest in the key at all, but talk her into having sex with you (slightly easier charisma check), fuck her brains out so she passes out (Endurance check, just against her endurance, who has highest wins), and steal the key from her pile of discarded clothes. Whether she suspects you from stealing the keys or simply thinks she misplaced them, would depend on an (easy) Luck check.

So basically, 1 difficult check against three slightly easier checks, but the option with the easier checks would be slightly more elaborate.

Success either way (all three checks succesful on the three-check variation) would ofcourse make her ask for repeat sessions.