As above i want to use some of the pics.attachicon.gif2015-12-15.png the ones in top left corner how can i find them?

If it's just a simple picture swap, I might be able to help you out. What did you need??

I like the ones in the top left they looks like magazines covers but its something with communists coming or something....tried to swab some that was called propaganda something....... it was not them. So i just needs the names /numbers on them them and what they changes to be able to make the swab.Other vise its going to be trial an error....to cumbersome

Are there a way to view the files?

thanks

I like the ones in the top left they looks like magazines covers but its something with communists coming or something....tried to swab some that was called propaganda something....... it was not them. So i just needs the names /numbers on them them and what they changes to be able to make the swab.Other vise its going to be trial an error....to cumbersome

thanks

Yup! Uhh I use a program called Paint.NET to change the pictures around. Which download is that picture under? I'll help you look if you want. ^^

Edit: I found the pictures you're looking for. You're right it's AdvertsGroup_ Propoganda01. Make sure you're downloading the right Higs file. It's in the 3dsignsandposters.

thanks

Yup! Uhh I use a program called Paint.NET to change the pictures around. Which download is that picture under? I'll help you look if you want. ^^

Edit: I found the pictures you're looking for. You're right it's AdvertsGroup_ Propoganda01. Make sure you're downloading the right Higs file. It's in the 3dsignsandposters.

Thank you

Found the file and all so the Paint net thing.... very nice

Do you now what they are swapping in game ?

So i've made an update, made it so the futa gallery now runs side by side with the regular gallery. This also means that the futa gallery is dependent on the regular gallery and needs to go below it in the load order.

To mod the load order, and don't worry this'll go on the first post and dl page too, is you gotta find your plugins.txt file. Mine's located in C>Users>*Username*>AppData>Local>Fallout4, your's may be different but thats why theres a search function. Any way go there, find the file, put HigsFutaGallery.esp below HigsGallery.esp and you should be golden. Have fun

Guest Honkblarg

Is there any chance you'll create extra gallerys including the pictures from the original texture replace mods, like the ones on the billboards we can't add to our homes?

Is there any chance you'll create extra gallerys including the pictures from the original texture replace mods, like the ones on the billboards we can't add to our homes?

The current plan is to make all the textures i've already replaced buildable. so far I've got the proof of concept down for billboards and stuff, but i cant get he billboards placeable in any of my settlements. I just can't seem to figure out why I can't place any of them. I think i need to mod the nif files but i have no idea how to do that...

update: i found a dirty fix for it but it allows for anything to be placed anywhere. like a tried with one of the posters that wasn't buildable and i could make it, only it didn't stick to walls or anything. it just sort of appeared and floated in air and couldn't be deleted... so yea theres that huge bug but, ya know, progress 

is it possible to insert your own pictures in the frames somehow? :angel:

Yes it is, go into Data>Textures>setdressing and from there if you're looking to replace the galleries then the files to replace are found in hig and higf for the regular gallery and the futa gallery respectively. if you want to change the signs and posters found in the game then you're going to look in the signage and other folders found there.

Does this replace the small picture frames as well? If it does it isn't working for me.

the big replacer does but the gallery add-ons only have the wide picture frames as the small ones cut my textures down.

Yes it is, go into Data>Textures>setdressing and from there if you're looking to replace the galleries then the files to replace are found in hig and higf for the regular gallery and the futa gallery respectively. if you want to change the signs and posters found in the game then you're going to look in the signage and other folders found there.

So for this I need a specific software to edit the .hig and .higf files?

So for this I need a specific software to edit the .hig and .higf files?

Nope the files are still .dds. The folders are named hig and higf

As for an editor, i use gimp and paint.net

i tried to change some of the textures but am getting CTD when loading save games

I converted some jpg and png files in Gimp to dds files

when i run your mod game loads with no difficulties. If i overwrite with my converted files the save CTD near the end of the load.

I am wondering if its how i convert them to dds thats causing the problem. Does anyone have a tutorial to show how to correctly convert jpg pngs to dds for the game to read

as long as you keep the same dimensions, it should work. 

although there was this time when i was changing a whole lot of stuff around that i had a CTD problem too, I figured it was because I was loading in the same spot as something I had changed and the game didn't like it. I may not be right on that but after i left the area, saved, made my changes, then came back to look was the only way it would work out for me

Can anyone tell me which file in particular under the HEverything has the Samus texture splattered everywhere? It's a nice image and all, but irritating to see it splattered on roads and all over the roof of the airport under the Prydwen.

yea sorry about that, I wanted to see what would happen if i messed with a few stain files... I hated the result. Ithought i got them all out.

with no date stamp I can see (and I don't see a lot) I cannot tell which file is 2.04b.

OK biggie guess here, I'll just download them all (again) and check the date-stamps in the compressed things.

Can anyone tell me which file in particular under the HEverything has the Samus texture splattered everywhere? It's a nice image and all, but irritating to see it splattered on roads and all over the roof of the airport under the Prydwen.

yea sorry about that, I wanted to see what would happen if i messed with a few stain files... I hated the result. Ithought i got them all out.

Thanks for the response.

with no date stamp I can see (and I don't see a lot) I cannot tell which file is 2.04b.

OK biggie guess here, I'll just download them all (again) and check the date-stamps in the compressed things.

The files are always up to date. I usually delete the old zip before uploading the new one. At this point theres not a whole lot of additions, just changes to how it looks in game if its off or not as good as id like it or something. The next step is pretty much moving forward w modding stuff for the workshop and double checkin the default texture package for any i missed that i can change up