Street Fighter V mods?

skyrimer

• 4 months later...

Can't wait for Ibuki. :blush: My main from USF4. I used naked ladies in USF4 so much, it felt weird to use a girl with clothes again. :angel: Thank god that is over with again.

We still need a Laura mod though, surprisingly. We have NipSlip Laura, Booty Laura (unfortunately it's 1 or the other atm), and Bikini Laura, but no nude Laura. I figured the moment I saw Kim Kardashian in Street Fighter, people would have nude modded her on day one! :P

In case you guys didn't know, those pre-order DLCs are in the game. You can use them as a replacer for one of their outfits, just can't have both at once. Need to hex. Easy this time though, assuming you know how to unpack the game files. You'll need to access Chun-Li's pre-order to use the nude mod. Confirmed it works once you have the right assets file. Had to ask on zetaboards to figure this process out, but after a nice reply from the person who uploaded his modded asset file, and a rude reply from their (ahem!) "Admin", I got it to work. I would recommend against asking for help there, since their tutorials supposedly "explain everything" (riiight...that explains why I still had to ask why it wasn't working)._facepalm__by_chimpantalones.gif

Can't wait for Ibuki. :blush: My main from USF4. I used naked ladies in USF4 so much, it felt weird to use a girl with clothes again. :angel: Thank god that is over with again.

LOL, know what you mean. Juri was my main in USF4, and of course, she was always nude. Can't wait to do that again here. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know how to get Chun's nude mod to work after the update? I didn't preorder, so I don't have Chun's alt costume. I used the uasset file from zetaboards to get it to show in the game, but that asset file doesn't work after the update (here we fucking go again). That outfit is mandatory for the nude mod. As it is now, using the alt costume freezes my game completely anytime I try to start a match. One guy claimed it works for him still on zetaboards, but I don't believe him at all. I really wish they had chosen the regular costume to make the mod from. It was always obvious not everyone would have preordered a game that everyone knew wasn't even complete.

Has anyone managed to get it to work without freezing the game in matches? It's the only mod I can't use, and the only mod I really need.

Edit: Nvm, got it. Needed an updated uasset file for Chun. Titties are back.

Anyone know how to get Chun's nude mod to work after the update? I didn't preorder, so I don't have Chun's alt costume. I used the uasset file from zetaboards to get it to show in the game, but that asset file doesn't work after the update (here we fucking go again). That outfit is mandatory for the nude mod. As it is now, using the alt costume freezes my game completely anytime I try to start a match. One guy claimed it works for him still on zetaboards, but I don't believe him at all. I really wish they had chosen the regular costume to make the mod from. It was always obvious not everyone would have preordered a game that everyone knew wasn't even complete.

Has anyone managed to get it to work without freezing the game in matches? It's the only mod I can't use, and the only mod I really need.

The game is being constantly updated from this point until June so not every mod is going to function the same.

If you need another major tutorial, you can read what I posted here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58030-is-there-any-hope-for-street-fight-v/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1510884

With that being said, here's a link (courtesy of the SfxT forum) below to try until further notice (primarily for Chun-Li).

REMEMBER TO CHOOSE WISELY OR ELSE...

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8275152&t=11561129

I want see Rainbow Mika naked :$

She already has one and it will be available next week on TerryXX's Patreon page.

Won't be long now. We all know Mika will get a nude mod. Question is, will (s)he have a penis? With that bulge, ya never know. tongue.png

Well...

https://youtu.be/v-Zjy-X_uwg

...by the looks of it, she appears to have a completely nude attire with a vagina. Giving her a phallus wouldn't matter to me because honestly with that Naruto-type voice she deserves as much cock as the males if they're ever modded nude.

Let's hope for more content in the future and the impending animation scenes make the game sexier! wink.png

The game is being constantly updated from this point until June so not every mod is going to function the same.

If you need another major tutorial, you can read what I posted here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58030-is-there-any-hope-for-street-fight-v/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1510884

With that being said, here's a link (courtesy of the SfxT forum) below to try until further notice (primarily for Chun-Li).

REMEMBER TO CHOOSE WISELY OR ELSE...

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8275152&t=11561129

I want see Rainbow Mika naked :$

She already has one and it will be available next week on TerryXX's Patreon page.

Won't be long now. We all know Mika will get a nude mod. Question is, will (s)he have a penis? With that bulge, ya never know. tongue.png

Well...

https://youtu.be/v-Zjy-X_uwg

...by the looks of it, she appears to have a completely nude attire with a vagina. Giving her a phallus wouldn't matter to me because honestly with that Naruto-type voice she deserves as much cock as the males if they're ever modded nude.

Let's hope for more content in the future and the impending animation scenes make the game sexier! wink.png

Wow,you make me the night <3

Anyone notice during the chuners / mika opening player 2 boobs animate <3 but player1 doesn't? Thought that was fixed by now sad.png

It's most likely because they didn't install the mod to replace the original breast physics into the game that Capcom initially had but decided to scrap to appeal to moronically sensitive individuals who are prudish for natural body types and nudity. If a particular player hasn't installed the mod then they can't experience the DOA-like jiggling effects.

I hate linking to other websites instead of providing a mod here, but you can download the mod from this list so you can replace the original files with their original counterpart before they were changed.

BUT BEFORE YOU DO ANY OF THAT, PLEASE READ THIS GUIDE I CREATED: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58030-is-there-any-hope-for-street-fight-v/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1510884

Also, in case this isn't the only reason and glitches aren't just a factor too, Capcom is constantly updating this game so it's always going to be trail-and-error from this point until the game is complete (especially for nude mods). Watch out for updates and you'll know what you do.

Anyone notice during the chuners / mika opening player 2 boobs animate <3 but player1 doesn't? Thought that was fixed by now sad.png

It's most likely because they didn't install the mod to replace the original breast physics into the game that Capcom initially had but decided to scrap to appeal to moronically sensitive individuals who are prudish for natural body types and nudity. If a particular player hasn't installed the mod then they can't experience the DOA-like jiggling effects.

I hate linking to other websites instead of providing a mod here, but you can download the mod from this list so you can replace the original files with their original counterpart before they were changed.

BUT BEFORE YOU DO ANY OF THAT, PLEASE READ THIS GUIDE I CREATED: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58030-is-there-any-hope-for-street-fight-v/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1510884

Also, in case this isn't the only reason and glitches aren't just a factor too, Capcom is constantly updating this game so it's always going to be trail-and-error from this point until the game is complete (especially for nude mods). Watch out for updates and you'll know what you do.

nope there was a review of the game on youtube with no mods where they show'd it, that's how I remember it >.<

youtube "chun-li's ridiculous boob physics" and its the top result.

edit: ugh been patched now >.<

nope there was a review of the game on youtube with no mods where they show'd it, that's how I remember it >.<

Can be unpatched. ;) There's a mod for that. In fact, I think there are 2 or 3 mods that undo that stupid physics block.

I don't how it's bad to give Chun Li physics when she has enormous boobs. If bouncing was some kind of "issue", perhaps they shouldn't have given her impossibly big tits? Without physics, they are like 2 giant bags of wet sand (as mentioned by the girl in the youtube video KM110z mentioned). Would be impossible for those jugs not to bounce. I can see having no physics for Cammy or Karin, but not for Chun Li, R. Mika or Laura. Too stacked to be stagnant. In fact, I'm gonna hashtag that.

#TooStackedToBeStagnant

Can be unpatched. ;) There's a mod for that. In fact, I think there are 2 or 3 mods that undo that stupid physics block.

I don't how it's bad to give Chun Li physics when she has enormous boobs. If bouncing was some kind of "issue", perhaps they shouldn't have given her impossibly big tits? Without physics, they are like 2 giant bags of wet sand (as mentioned by the girl in the youtube video KM110z mentioned). Would be impossible for those jugs not to bounce. I can see having no physics for Cammy or Karin, but not for Chun Li, R. Mika or Laura. Too stacked to be stagnant. In fact, I'm gonna hashtag that.

#TooStackedToBeStagnant

well that's good to know, I do love bouncy boobs >. < lol

did someone "unfix" r mika's ass slap? If so that might also lure me to get the game lol

did someone "unfix" r mika's ass slap? If so that might also lure me to get the game lol

Yeah. That's fixed too, along with the camera angle changes, like Chun and Cammy's crotch shot, and also the assless chaps Laura was supposed to wear. Modders undid all the unnecessary changes Crapcom made. :sleepy:

Yeah. That's fixed too, along with the camera angle changes, like Chun and Cammy's crotch shot, and also the assless chaps Laura was supposed to wear. Modders undid all the unnecessary changes Crapcom made. :sleepy:

okay 1 last Q lol does the physics fix do player 1 / left player as well?

assless chaps

You realize that's redundant right?  All chaps are "assless chaps" lol

They should be, but did you see what Capcom did to them? Not assless anymore :(. Now they have some sort of black chainmail kinda thing going on. Thank goodness for modding. B)

okay 1 last Q lol does the physics fix do player 1 / left player as well?

No. Not in the character select screen, at least. That was never a thing in the beta, so it would need to be made from scratch, and I highly doubt SFV modding will go so far as to add custom physics. If someone did do that though, they would be on my friends list SO fast...

However, have you seen Chun Li's story outfit? That outfit gives her physics on both sides, but I don't remember if it shows in the character select screen. Those physics seem to be even more noticeable than her default outfit with the beta physics modded back in.

Archived