Mixing texture parts?

SurpriseFatty

Ok so heres my problem. I really like the innie pussies from CBBE Innies, the face/head from CBBE (i think) and the body from Fair Skin Complexion but I REALLY like the nipples and areola from Fgems Female Orc Texture. Could someone guide me through possibly texture blending these specific parts together or maybe combine them for me some how? I'll post some pics of the specific parts soon. Basically i really want the light skin from fair skin, the nipples from Fgems and the innie pussy while keeping the face. Or possibly an overwrite order or something?

Ok, I haven't tested it because I don't use CBBE anymore, but here it is...

Frankenskin - CBBE (Fgems Orc Skin, Fair Skin Complexion, CBBE Innies).rar

I would suggest using the S and SK maps that ship with the innies mod, for the body, but again that's just a suggestion, it might look a little better though, also this has a custom msn map that has been pieced together from the three texture mods, otherwise again it probably won't look as good without that installed as well. If the nipples STILL aren't light enough, just post a pic of the Fgems orc texture in game and I'll see what I can do to make it look as close as possible.

Archived