werewolf transformation help

alex61821

lets face the only reason i have played this game for so long is the naked bouncing boobies.  i just love a slow motion killmove with boobies.  so i never play werewolves or vampire since the transformation doesnt allow that.  i dont want to see naked furry boobs  the vampire lord has some kind of succubus replacement i have used which was nicer.

so i tried to replace the werewolf model with the beastess follower model.  it works but the head is missing, i tried adding a head to the nif file but it doesnt show up in game even though its in the nif file.  the beastess follower nif file has a mesh that is just the furry arms, claws and legs.  i would like to somehow just make the transformation just add that mesh to my character but i dont know anything about scripting.

so any ideas on where to start on any help would be greatly appreciated.

i will ask permission to use the model for the beastess follower if i can get it working at this point with no head its not actually useable.

i wonder if i can look at the succubus transformation script from the succubus mod...

Archived