problems with rape/combat rape not happening

I've recently gotten into modding, and obtained bnb and the various sexout mods this site has to offer. It took some tinkering around to get everything to work in harmony but I seem to be out of ideas on what to do with this most recent problem: coyote and dog type enemies can't combat rape my character. When the right conditions are met for the combat rape to occur, the coyote or dog knocks my character down, then slowly wanders off in a random direction. I really don't know a whole lot about mods or modding so I don't know what went wrong to cause this. I don't know if it'll help but here's my load order (hopefully someone can point something out that I messed up)

FalloutNV

(the dlcs, basically too redundant to list)

Sexout

SexoutCommonResources

SexoutSex

SexoutRocket

SexoutCreatureLove

SmallerTalk

MCM

Sexout LevelUp

SexoutRapers

SexoutNotify

BNB

Using Fallout Mod Manager to do all the work, and my computer forces me to run it through steam, so I assume it's on the most current version of the game (won't let me update manually otherwise). I followed the instructions for the NVSE correctly as far as I can tell, and all of the other features work just fine (able to have sex through dialogs, combat rape/stalkers from human npcs work just fine), just for some weird reason the dogs and coyotes become wanderers.. Same happens with "Rocket" the dog from SexoutRocket mod, but that might need to be posted elsewhere. Thanks in advance, for any help.

SexoutRapers is broken and horribly outdated. Use SexoutBrutalRapers' date=' which is less broken and only slightly outdated.

[/quote']

I tried using SexoutBrutalRapers, however this mod seems to do nothing to my game.. It shows up on the MCM, and I can set the frequencies to unreal levels.. but nothing happens. It was kinda funny, I stood around in the NCR correctional facility letting sex depraved powder gangers stare at my nude character (with stalker rate x30, m->f x10) and they all kinda just wandered around behaving as normal, not wanting to do anything. Somethings really wrong here...

SexoutRapers is broken and horribly outdated. Use SexoutBrutalRapers' date=' which is less broken and only slightly outdated.

[/quote']

I tried using SexoutBrutalRapers, however this mod seems to do nothing to my game.. It shows up on the MCM, and I can set the frequencies to unreal levels.. but nothing happens. It was kinda funny, I stood around in the NCR correctional facility letting sex depraved powder gangers stare at my nude character (with stalker rate x30, m->f x10) and they all kinda just wandered around behaving as normal, not wanting to do anything. Somethings really wrong here...

I'm pretty sure that it's a bug related to the latest version of SexoutNG(released on 27th of march) I remember having the same problem and reverting back to the previous version(Which worked, and still is working, perfectly).

Sadly, I'm at a total loss as to what is causing the error, as there's plenty of people being able to run the 27th March version of SexoutNG.

You could try a clean save(Disable all Sexout mods, load a save, save a game, and then reactivate all the plugins) but it did not work for me.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that it's a bug related to the latest version of SexoutNG(released on 27th of march) I remember having the same problem and reverting back to the previous version(Which worked, and still is working, perfectly).

Sadly, I'm at a total loss as to what is causing the error, as there's plenty of people being able to run the 27th March version of SexoutNG.

You could try a clean save(Disable all Sexout mods, load a save, save a game, and then reactivate all the plugins) but it did not work for me.

I see, like I said I am very new to this, so I don't have any older versions of these mods.. any idea of how I could obtain the previous version, or is it posted somewhere hidden in the wastelands of this site?

Archived