Swapping the basic male texture for SOS

grind3r

Hello there ..

I have installed SOS with the NMM and the first time I installed it  I choose some options for schlong sizes and male texture.. How can I change the hairy texture to the clean one as I don't like it  so much .. I unistalled and installed ( clicking the ready mod button ) the SOS from the NMM but I did  n't get the option to choose textures e.t.c. this time..

Thank you

It worked !! Thank you very much :D .. Though the malegenitals_1.dds is only for the genitals area and I copied the other files for body and arms. I tried to add pubic but the textures don't blend well ( I tried the hairy genitals with the clean body ).

Hello there ..

I have installed SOS with the NMM and the first time I installed it  I choose some options for schlong sizes and male texture.. How can I change the hairy texture to the clean one as I don't like it  so much .. I unistalled and installed ( clicking the ready mod button ) the SOS from the NMM but I did  n't get the option to choose textures e.t.c. this time..

Thank you

You are probably using a newer version of NMM (starts with 0.6) that works differently from before. From what I understand you need to uninstall a mod, not just disable it, in order for the options to appear. You will have this issue with any other mod that has options.

I was thinking is there an option to let the mod choose textures (like it chooses schlongs) because now all NPC's look more or less identical.

Hello there ..

Thank you

You are probably using a newer version of NMM (starts with 0.6) that works differently from before. From what I understand you need to uninstall a mod, not just disable it, in order for the options to appear. You will have this issue with any other mod that has options.

I was thinking is there an option to let the mod choose textures (like it chooses schlongs) because now all NPC's look more or less identical.

thank you prinyo , yeah I use the newest version of NMM ( got updated some days ago ) , I did this though manually .. I am searching the ideal mod-mods  to accomplish that but for the females ,I am ok with SOS as males have different shapes slim - bodybuilder and schlong sizes so I am satisfied for now..

Maybe this will help a bit: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25380-npc-body-scale-randomizer/

And also this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9210-realistic-body-system/

And mostly this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16668/?

I can not find a mod that would do the same for male NPC's.

wow! these look awesome .. I can't decide what to try out.. Have you tried one of them yet? I feel my game is heavy scripted already , I use Romance and I plan to install Lover's comfort for the roleplaying experience and with one of these above I ll be happy.

I have found this one  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51612/? but is a bit more complicated from the others  .. For males I have n't found anything yet .

The JRE requirement will make me skip that for now, I'm trying to keep my PC JAVA free.

It seems SAM has an option to distribute different body options randomly to NPC's, but there are almost no revealing armors for it so I'm not using it.

Been a programmer myself I'm thinking of trying out some modding, but I'm not sure if I should wait for FO4 for that. 

I noticed that the vanilla messes ( skeleton for characters ? I don't know if I use the correct  terminology  ) come in different sizes for npc's at least for the hight and bust ( a bit ) but not something too different..

I wanted to ask you If I am going to install one of the options you gave me , I must unistall the textures I already use for my females?

Archived