All DOA5LR DLC costumes are now up on Steam

mrmojorisin

Some of those packs are insanely expensive ($35 USD for only 16 costumes!?) and I wouldnt risk incorporating paid DLC into anything I made freely available to the public. That might rouse the TN lawyers (or maybe Im just paranoid?).

If you want really skimpy clothes for the girls, there isnt much in all that newer DLC anyway. The new swimsuit pack in particular is particularly bad/bland/non-sexy when compared to previous swimsuit packs. Newer DLC generally seems to be aimed more at anime fans .

Plain and Simple

TN is running out of idea.

Maybe, but I have the Fighter Force and Wakaki sets on my PS4 version of the game, and I really enjoy them. I'd love to see costumes with the technobits from the Wakaki costumes on naked characters. :)

Like the cool ones that Cyric has made. :D

Plain and Simple

TN is running out of idea.

Maybe, but I have the Fighter Force and Wakaki sets on my PS4 version of the game, and I really enjoy them. I'd love to see costumes with the technobits from the Wakaki costumes on naked characters. :)

Like the cool ones that Cyric has made. :D

I totally agree with you that some of those costume components would look awesome on the naked girls (especially those funky looking shoes).

Its too bad there isnt a way to make mods like those usable ONLY for people who have legitimately bought the DLC that shares components with that particular mod. Without that, TN would accuse the modder of piracy (for giving their DLC away for free), but with it, it would help DLC sales IMO. People would say "oh, once I buy that Wakaki/Swimsuit/Senran DLC, I can use that mod that has the Wakaki/Swimsuit/Senran components in it". Oh well, its a nice dream :D

TN isn't getting any of my money, considering how disrespectful they've been to the PC gaming community. 

TN was scared that nude mods would make people less compelled to buy costumes, and in a way their concerns aren't born from nothing. While their DLC is spendy, I don't think it's unreasonable from people like us who have spent a lot of time with the game. Just remember that 99% of mods are built or shaped from costumes in one form or another, and possibly consider supporting them. Japanese developers have difficulty with the PC market so sometimes you have to understand.

TN isn't getting any of my money, considering how disrespectful they've been to the PC gaming community. 

TN was scared that nude mods would make people less compelled to buy costumes, and in a way their concerns aren't born from nothing. While their DLC is spendy, I don't think it's unreasonable from people like us who have spent a lot of time with the game. Just remember that 99% of mods are built or shaped from costumes in one form or another, and possibly consider supporting them. Japanese developers have difficulty with the PC market so sometimes you have to understand.

DLC pricing is part of the disrespectful attitude.  No way in hell am I forking over the price of a full brand new out of the box game for a few costumes.  

While at one point I thought modding the game would sell more copies of it (which is probably true) it does seem their master plan of getting folk to spend upward of $400 on the game has probably been thwarted by modders making better stuff than they do! If they were at least a bit more sensible on their dlc prices more folk might actually buy it, but I'm guessing that an awful lot of people's costume slots are already bursting at the seams with cool stuff the talented folk in the community made. Sorry TN... No world domination for you today...

Archived