Another weird ass probelm

Sometimes it feels as if my game hates me really... Ok so here is the new issue at hand.

I've been using the Sunny Companion mod for some time now with no issues at all with Sexout or any other mod, but Sunny has been bugged hard by something and I can't seem to reset her.

Currently Sunny is stuck in an animation loop of being railed by the invisible man up the ass at an altitude well above the world surface. I don't know which anal animation it is, but I do know its anal.

THings I've already tried:

1. I've reset the Sunny Companion mod

2. Sexout clean save

3. Used enable, disable and resurrection commands

4. Used the playidle reset command

5. fast traveled to another world area in hopes to get her back to the surface

6. Shot innocent Goodspringers in the face in a fit of rage

None of teh above listed had any affect on my anally incapacitated Sunny. With the console commands, she'd reset for an instant and then get right back onto all fours.

I can see her via TFC, but I can't reach her using TCL, which is pissing me off because I'm wondering if I can at elast start a dialoge with her if I can break the loop that way. I remember there is a moveto command, but I can't remember the syntax and didnt see it on the wiki.

Anyone have any other suggestions on how to reset this bitch?

well sadly that didnt work. Well, partially anyway.

the moveto command put her at me feet, but as soon as I hti ~ again, she popped back into space.The reset gun was a complete failure since it wasnt shooting anything. I was just punching with it.

So yup. No idea.

well sadly that didnt work. Well' date=' partially anyway.

the moveto command put her at me feet, but as soon as I hti ~ again, she popped back into space.The reset gun was a complete failure since it wasnt shooting anything. I was just punching with it.

So yup. No idea.

[/quote']

May want to click her and with the console do a "removeallitems" then "resurrect". Or use "inv" and remove only sex related tokens and then "resurrect" or "resetai" or try "playidle reset".

May want to click her and with the console do a "removeallitems" then "resurrect". Or use "inv" and remove only sex related tokens and then "resurrect" or "resetai" or try "playidle reset".

Well sir, if there was a prize to win, it would be yours. I did the inv followed by a removeitem when I noticed the animation token. Once I removed that she popped back down to the floor where I was able to reset her ai and talk to her again nomrally. Attached are two pics of what she was doing and what I found in her inventory before I cleaned it out and reset her.

Besides the occasional groan of the NG sex voice, she is normal again. If I have my voices turned on, she'll still play sound liek she is getting railed, but typically I have that option off, so not a big issue.

Thanks again for all those who offered asistance and this is definatly one to add to the Lessons Learned book.

This is becoming increasingly more aggrivating. One problem gets resolved, another pops up and damn it it to hell, its always on my most advanced save game.

Now that the probelm with Sunny has been resloved, the new issue that has popped up today has something to do with aborting due to a 6.2. No idea what that is supposed to mean but it translates into 2 things in game.

First: Stalkers will run up on the player and then withdraw after the 6.2 error triggers.

Second: Consenual sex is a complete no-go. I can initiate it via dialogue up to the point of the animation. One again, it aborts.

Things I've tried this morning:

1) Clean save with no sexout elements active.

2) clean save with MCM turned off since even without Sexout.egm active, it was still present in the MCM screen

*Note*

Even with these clean saves, sexout and sexoutNG will still appear on the MCM screen even if they are not enabled in the FOMM.

3)DL'd and installed the newest SRC listed as the 13th.

The strangest thing I'm seeing is that all this shit is localized to one save game. I have 2 other characters and both work just fine. Its only my most played save that is causing these issues.

So... any ideas on how to clean this save game and recover it? I'm running out of basic ideas to try. I cant do a complete un-modded clean save because I figure the game won't even at that point.

Thanks for yorur time guys. You've been a great help this whole thread.

This is becoming increasingly more aggrivating. One problem gets resolved' date=' another pops up and damn it it to hell, its always on my most advanced save game.

Now that the probelm with Sunny has been resloved, the new issue that has popped up today has something to do with aborting due to a 6.2. No idea what that is supposed to mean but it translates into 2 things in game.

First: Stalkers will run up on the player and then withdraw after the 6.2 error triggers.

Second: Consenual sex is a complete no-go. I can initiate it via dialogue up to the point of the animation. One again, it aborts.

Things I've tried this morning:

1) Clean save with no sexout elements active.

2) clean save with MCM turned off since even without Sexout.egm active, it was still present in the MCM screen

*Note*

Even with these clean saves, sexout and sexoutNG will still appear on the MCM screen even if they are not enabled in the FOMM.

3)DL'd and installed the newest SRC listed as the 13th.

The strangest thing I'm seeing is that all this shit is localized to one save game. I have 2 other characters and both work just fine. Its only my most played save that is causing these issues.

So... any ideas on how to clean this save game and recover it? I'm running out of basic ideas to try. I cant do a complete un-modded clean save because I figure the game won't even at that point.

Thanks for yorur time guys. You've been a great help this whole thread.

[/quote']

6.2 is ActorB already engaged in sex. Do the "inv" thing on yourself and the other participants to see if you have some left over sex related tokens. Given the problem you had before and that this is happening with stalkers and actorB is the problem, it's most likely you that has the left over tokens.

6.2 is ActorB already engaged in sex. Do the "inv" thing on yourself and the other participants to see if you have some left over sex related tokens. Given the problem you had before and that this is happening with stalkers and actorB is the problem' date=' it's most likely you that has the left over tokens.

[/quote']

Out-fucking-standing! That was dead on exactly what the problem was. My character (Koko) still had all 605 animation tokens and a sound taken in her inventory which was, of course, invisible when I check the inventory normally. Thanks for the great help. This is a hell of a lesson learned :D

• 2 weeks later...

Does Sexout Crowds add tokens? I'm having a weird problem where anytime anyone nearby has sex close enough for my followers to join the crowd, they keep applauding after the participants are done, and when I leave the area they won't move. If I fast travel or otherwise cell change, they stand frozen. If I save and exit the game it fixes them, but as soon as anyone has sex and they applaud, they're frozen again. I've removed crowds for now, but I want to know how to fix this, I love that plugin.

Archived