Powder Gangers plugin crashing

Sen4mi, Except for special permissions it looks like I have full permission for everything else with the FalloutNV.esm file.

Brocules, Sorry, about that but I should have made my edit more clear but yes I did change my post. Everything from when I said I was now using FOMM on was added to my post. I did get the main file to load first before I edited my post. I can try a verify cache and a reinstall and see what happens but I am not sure it will help.

Loogie, My copy of FNV is legitimate. I even have a "Lucky 38" platinum chip to prove it. I pre-ordered the Collector's edition and then I bought all the other DLC afterwards.

At any rate I will keep working on it and see if I can come up with anything and I will check back here later.

Thanks for trying to help us figure this out everyone.

The Windsong Bard

I found the issue and I should have realized it sooner. It occurs to me that sometimes different mod versions can cause an issue and sure enough that was the problem. So for those of you having this issue here is the SOLUTION:

The Sexout.esm mod is the one causing the problems. The Powder Gangers plugin just doesn't work with the latest version. You need Sexout_1.3.56.esm.bak and fortunately the Sexout download has the previous versions so you can either:

1. Extract just the Sexout_1.3.56.esm.bak to your Fallout New Vegas Data directory and rename to sexout.esm and that will fix the problem.

2. Alternatively if you have already extracted the sexout files delete sexout.esm and then you can rename the Sexout_1.3.56.esm.bak file to Sexout.esm and both methods should actually work.

Thanks for the help everyone you really helped me track down the issue,

The Windsong Bard

SexoutSlavery should be above SexoutLegion' date=' but I doubt that's causing a crash.

[/quote']

I think that that can cause a crash.

And PowderGangers is the only mod that needs both of these masters.

I found the issue and I should have realized it sooner. It occurs to me that sometimes different mod versions can cause an issue and sure enough that was the problem. So for those of you having this issue here is the SOLUTION:

The Sexout.esm mod is the one causing the problems. The Powder Gangers plugin just doesn't work with the latest version.

That does not make sense to me, since I am pretty sure I have seen it work with this version -- it has been out for weeks and no one else has had this problem. But maybe you are missing something that the current version needs and uses.

The Sexout.esm mod is the one causing the problems. The Powder Gangers plugin just doesn't work with the latest version. You need Sexout_1.3.56.esm.bak and fortunately the Sexout download has the previous versions so you can either:

1. Extract just the Sexout_1.3.56.esm.bak to your Fallout New Vegas Data directory and rename to sexout.esm and that will fix the problem.

2. Alternatively if you have already extracted the sexout files delete sexout.esm and then you can rename the Sexout_1.3.56.esm.bak file to Sexout.esm and both methods should actually work.

Thanks for the help everyone you really helped me track down the issue' date='

The Windsong Bard

[/quote']

Renamed the file and moved to the data folder, but it still crashes with PowderGangers enabled. For me, this is not the issue, but glad to hear it works for you.

Well if it makes you feel any better it still doesn't work for me. I wake up in a room with 3 guys and can't do anything. After my little talk with Epstein the only thing I can interact with is the fridge and the bed. When I talk to the guys they say stuff but I can't otherwise interact with them. Also on occasion I tend to get rooted to the ground. I appeared on some stocks and then the stocks vanished. I must be missing something so I am going to go through and try to make sure my files are up to date.

Guest Loogie

The Sexout.esm mod is the one causing the problems. The Powder Gangers plugin just doesn't work with the latest version.

False.

Well if it makes you feel any better it still doesn't work for me. I wake up in a room with 3 guys and can't do anything. After my little talk with Epstein the only thing I can interact with is the fridge and the bed. When I talk to the guys they say stuff but I can't otherwise interact with them. Also on occasion I tend to get rooted to the ground. I appeared on some stocks and then the stocks vanished. I must be missing something so I am going to go through and try to make sure my files are up to date.

Sounds like you don't have the ZAZ animations installed. You may have the ZAZ ESP, but you don't have the animations.

All I can suggest to people having this problem is to make sure your installs are correct. If it works for the vast majority of people and crashes for a few, the problem is more than likely on your end.

False.

Sounds like you don't have the ZAZ animations installed. You may have the ZAZ ESP' date=' but you don't have the animations.

All I can suggest to people having this problem is to make sure your installs are correct. If it works for the vast majority of people and crashes for a few, the problem is more than likely on your end.

[/quote']

You are my hero! :heart: I had the ZAZ animations, but not the esp file. So thank you for being so tolerant about answering questions for what must be, I am sure, the millionth time.

I'm so glad I read the notes on the lore friendly version of Workgirl on Nexus and chased you over here! Thanks again! :D

Guest Loogie

You are my hero! :heart: I had the ZAZ animations' date=' but not the esp file. So thank you for being so tolerant about answering questions for what must be, I am sure, the millionth time.

I'm so glad I read the notes on the lore friendly version of Workgirl on Nexus and chased you over here! Thanks again! :D

[/quote']

Glad I could get another fan of Workgirl Tryout here!