Teleporting to world center

Hia all,

I recently updated to 1.60 hotfix 2 from 1.59c. I had only one minor problem (forgot to install the creature anims), otherwise it went up without problem, animations work properly.

However now I experience a bug which I had a long time ago and people said it was caused by Player Succubus Quest's character scaling. Namely during scaling the character sometimes gets teleported to the world center, near Whiterun (at the giant camp). The character just appears high in the air.

In my current playthrough I never had this bug before I updated to SL 1.6 and I don't have PSQ installed either (I'm using MO). My character is level 59, height is 0.9 from start, so you can imagine the bug had enough time to happen. Actor scaling is enabled in SL, because otherwise the anims are not aligned properly (and I'm lazy to manually position the character all the time).

Now, since the update (about a week ago) the teleporting happened twice. The last time it happened it was at the beginning of a sex anim, I saw my character scaling up and down, like it couldn't decide which size is the good one (I think it scaled like 2-3 times). The attacker was a giant.

I have the latest everything for anims with the latest requirements (skeleton, FNIS, racemenu, nio, whatever).

Anyone else experiencing this? (of those who has shorter (or taller) character and the scaling enabled in SL)

Thanks,

I was experimenting a little. It seems that it is probably the "Race/Gender Specific Adjustments" setting is the responsible.

I switched off that and the "Even Actors Height" options and played some. No Teleport occured, anims were f*d up (bad alignment).

After I switched on the "Race/Gender" option, I almost immediatly got teleported to the center.

Then I disabled this and enabled the "Even Actors Height" and so far no teleports happened.

Even the Race/Gender option might not be totally bad, because I'm using a custom race (miqote). It might work properly with vanilla races.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

After few days I still don't have teleport, so it seems it was indeed the "Race/Gender Specific Adjustments" caused the problem.

Now "Race/Gender Specific Adjustments" is switched off and "Actor scaling" is enabled and everything works fine.

I know this is months old, but I just wanted to thank you for this! I was losing my mind trying to figure out where in my code I was telling Sexlab, "BTW, will you kindly teleport my character to the middle of Skyrim, a hundred feet up so he can die?"

So rare to find an actual answer to any of the puzzles plaguing me. THANK YOU!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the above suggestion hopeful that it would fix my problem, but alas it has not.

I have the issue where outside sex teleports me to Bleakwind Basin and indoor sex drops me and the NPC through the floor and after a few seconds I pop back in the room but the NPC is gone...somewhere.

It's an issue that's come back a few times and I've somehow managed to chase it off before I *think* it's an aspect of bondage that's messing it up? Maybe the gag, maybe the arm binder...I'm not sure. I'm trying to do the Rubber Doll Collar quest from Deviously Cursed Loot 9Started the game with it and I've been questing to remove it ever since). I'm at maximum doll and now to continue I need to have sex multiple times to start removing bits. Impossible while this glitch is happening, so it's ground the game to a halt.

I've attached a short log file that shows what happens as I walk away from Dollmaker's house and along the short to the firs guard I see. I can see the animation starts and ends within 5 seconds but there's no mention of teleporting or moving or anything like that. No obvious errors that I can see.

One thing I haven't done is use TES5Edit to clean all the mods. I only did the master files.

Is it worth doing so?

Please help, someone ;.;

SexLabDebug.3.log

I also have this issue, same as Dragon_Nexus disabling that setting didn't work for me. I've been able to narrow it down though with other saves I've made, the problem started for me with SL Defeat. I had Lydia with me who tried to rape an downed enemy, but I killed him just before the scene started and it looks like she glitched and kept her weapons out. The first save after that happened with her weapons drawn but in an idle pose is the earliest save with this issue and I can't load later saves without loading a working save first. It might be worth checking for something similar.

For some reason cleaning Defeat in the MCM or hotkey doesn't seem to fix it like it has in the past so in this instance I have to reload a working save.

• 1 year later...

It's June 21st 2018 and I am still having this issue. I've tried everything I've read. I've cleaned sexlab and restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, disabled defeat, and reduced animations. It still teleports me under ground for in house animations and up in the air for outside animations regardless where I am. I really need help with this.

• 5 months later...

Im also having this problem with SL 1.63 Beta 4 and ZAZ animation pack, Tried everything, took me ages just to get the animations to work and now no matter what i do i get teleported....this is driving me nuts! Seriously temped to go back to Flower Girls even with its limited functions at this point lol

Archived