ANK Castle by Arrow & Knee MOD Team - Version 5.0.1 Fixed

i've been switching from v30 to v50.

and i recived following error at Papyrus.0.log. At the beginning there was many other errors related to AnkCastle. I solved this by copying the script folder from v30 to skyrim/data. but i cant find aaaAnkBossAliasScript.psc and Actor.psc (Actor.psc are a default script source from skyrim.esm i think) inside the script/source folder.

now i'm downloading v40 and i hope the missing files are there, it looks like they aren't included at the bsa from v50.

that doesn't crash actually my game but this is a error. and more of such errors are causing in client freezes, massive lags and ctd's.

if you using one script and you have them inside a savegame, i is impossible to become a cleansave without refering to this script.

so you have to let them inside the script folder to prevent your client from ctd in fact of missing old unused scripts.

that problem are existent since morrowind.

[04/10/2012 - 09:43:37PM] error: Property aaaankBossScene on script aaaAnkBossAliasScript attached to alias BossAlias on quest aaaAnkmazeBossFight (0204A262) cannot be bound because  (0204A266) is not the right type
[...]
[04/10/2012 - 09:43:39PM] error: Actor value "NormalWeaponsResist" does not exist.
stack:
[ (02048C60)].masterambushscript.GetActorValue() - "" Line ?
[ (02048C60)].masterambushscript.GetAV() - "Actor.psc" Line 138
[alias BossAlias on quest aaaAnkmazeBossFight (0204A262)].aaaAnkBossAliasScript.OnInit() - "aaaAnkBossAliasScript.psc" Line 29
[04/10/2012 - 09:43:39PM] error: Property aaaankBossScene on script aaaAnkBossAliasScript attached to alias BossAlias on quest aaaAnkmazeBossFight (0204A262) cannot be bound because  (0204A266) is not the right type
[04/10/2012 - 09:43:39PM] error: Actor value "NormalWeaponsResist" does not exist.
stack:
[ (02048C60)].masterambushscript.GetActorValue() - "" Line ?
[ (02048C60)].masterambushscript.GetAV() - "Actor.psc" Line 138
[alias BossAlias on quest aaaAnkmazeBossFight (0204A262)].aaaAnkBossAliasScript.OnInit() - "aaaAnkBossAliasScript.psc" Line 29

i believe you' date=' but there's a error. something inside your bsa are refering to it.

[/quote']

I know what the problem is now!

It has something to do with Alias, and we believe it's a CK bug or Engine bug.

But, judging from the log, it does not affect other things in game, and nothing is missing.

This script is added only in version 5, and only affects one NPC from this mod, and this NPC is unique.

UPDATED!

FIXED!

Awesome mod. The castle is gorgeous! I'm having a minor problem, however. Well, two minor problems.

The first is whenever I load a game that was saved while within the castle, it loads my character inside the Inn in Riverwood instead. This seems to be the game's default load location when it can't load a cell for whatever reason. I can travel back to the castle and reenter, so the castle is still physically there so I'm not sure what the problem is.

My second problem is I can't seem to load the Chinese website to download the update. Could you please repost how to fix the quest via the console while we wait for someone to upload it to another file sharing network?

I kind of have a problem. When I try to enter the castle, the game starts loading and then crashes. I use the full version.

Some background info: At first I downloaded frm the chinese links, which worked well except that apparently I can't download the bsa completely since it starts downloading and after some time it just stops. I used the incomplete file at first and I got many red exclamation marks and purple armor.

After that I used the download for the complete pack. A few hours later it finally finished, for some reason the download was bugged, since it showed a nice download-speed but the window actually was frozen for a few seconds, showed some progress and froze again. It's kinda hard to describe. I was using Firefox for that so... who knows what's up with that?

Anyways, I unpacked the file, put all that stuff in the data folder and when I entered the castle, it crashed. I downloaded the hotfix then hoping it would help but no such luck.

I will try to get a new .bsa file since that might be the problem. But if you have any idea what the reason could be I would be really thankful for your help.

@Greader

always use program like Download Accelerator Plus (free) or IDM (paid) for downloding large files from china servers! You should also have installed HashTab for checking md5 hashes! and your game is probably crashing because you have corrupted BSA file.

AND for those having lag issues in the castle (512mb vram and less): use THIS tweak for shadows (use MEDIUM SHADOW DRAW DISTANCE\MEDIUM SHARPNESS), and install THIS, it will disable dynamic shadows in the indoor areas. You will get 10-20FPS boost! You can even have Skyrim HD Texture's pack installed(WITH 512MB VRAM and 4gb system ram) and it will work great!

I am sure everyone here can answer this question for me...

The mod.. Do ALL the files just go into the data folder? It does not require

to go into any sub folders or anything?

I installed v4 today and noticed that this file:

Ank_Castle_Main.esm was a esm and I was told in your description to change it to a .bsa I did that then the game failed to start up. When I changed it back to esm it started up however, the people had no armor. When I talked to the npc's to ask for training the conversation went nowhere. It just looped back the to menu first menu continuously.

Any ideas?

Thanks

thx for fix, i saw you fixed the grey face ck bug by exporting the facegendata.

the refer to the *psc are existent.

important note; by updating from v30 or below, i recommended to leave the scripts at the script folder inside data. the savegame will ever refer to this. it is impossible to make a cleansafe without unused scripts.

I installed the full version last night and the hotfix, I entered the castle and none of the vendors seem to have any dialogue available for me to select apart from the Let's Dance from my dance mod, so if I didn't have that, I don't think I would be able to speak with them, any chance you know what the problem is?

3. About disappearing NPC bodies and invisible clothes.

Q: It shows all the new item's names but when i wear them it just hides my body. Like it makes it disappear. What would be the cause of that?

A: Also, many of the NPCs inside will only have a head flying around.

That is because something is wrong with the .bsa file, which is the archive for our plugin. All of the custom models and textures are stored in .BSA files. In this case, it's Ank_Castle_Main.BSA.

So first you could check the file name, if the .BSA file's name in our pack is not correct, correct it. Or, the .BSA file may have been corrupted while downloading, try re-download it. If still not working, tell us!

I installed 4 then i noticed on a post v5 came out so I uninstalled it.... So I just wanted to verify how to install it correctly. So I installed it correctly in v5.

I installed 4 then i noticed on a post v5 came out so I uninstalled it.... So I just wanted to verify how to install it correctly. So I installed it correctly in v5.

Download the bsa file of the Full Edition 5.0

Then the Full Edition 5.0.1 Hotfix Pack

Then install like any other Mods

After installation in your Data folder there will be two files about ANK:

Ank_Castle_Main.esp

Ank_Castle_Main.bsa

I would just like to confirm.. when you say "Then install it like any other Mods" I usually refer to the install guide included with the mod. Usually the .esp is in the Data folder for skyrim while the rest of the files are in subcategory folders. Are ALL the files just pasted into the Data folder?

Thanks for the quick reply ! As well as the help!