no Radiant Journal Entries

View File

no Radiant Journal Entries

this removes the 2 unending quests from the Journal's active quest list but still lets you do them:

"The Dark Brotherhood Forever"
"talk to the companions leaders for work"

.___.
{0,0} __________________________________________________________
/)__)> |creative commons All May Host This File, No One May Profit|
-"-"- """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/17/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

the discription is pretty confusing.. what is this mod ???

sorry, fast re-posting some of my old mods

it removes the 2 unending quests from the Journal's active quest list but still lets you do them.

"The Dark Brotherhood Forever"

I am now the Listener and leader of the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim. It is my duty to hear the words of our Unholy Matron, the Night Mother, and do as she commands...

Misc

"talk to the companions leaders for work"

It's missing the option to disable the join <insert one of the civilwar factions here> if you joined the other.

Also I think there's already a mod like this on the nexus if I'm not mistaken (can't recall the name).

If you manage to expand it to manually disable journal entries from the journal however I might pick this up :)

Right now I'm overloaded with mods and reached the 215 cap (after merging most of mods) so I won't pick this up just yet... but I'll track this mod for now ;)

i hope this works well.

yes there are mods like this on Nexus, but they bring more problems than they solve. i played with them. they come from the author of trade and barter, which is full bugged too (eg Traders will alwyas have more Money then vanilla, no matter what mcm says)

if you are familiar with this kind of work , i wish you would pick a similar theme and make it right. most important is to disable forced quests. especially thieves guild in rifton and cidhna mine in markarth, i hate to be pressed into quests like this. what do you think ?

i hope this works well.

yes there are mods like this on Nexus, but they bring more problems than they solve. i played with them. they come from the author of trade and barter, which is full bugged too (eg Traders will alwyas have more Money then vanilla, no matter what mcm says)

if you are familiar with this kind of work , i wish you would pick a similar theme and make it right. most important is to disable forced quests. especially thieves guild in rifton and cidhna mine in markarth, i hate to be pressed into quests like this. what do you think ?

i went overkill on the guild a long time ago.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52636-f-the-thieves-guild/

as for the mine, i may look at it some time in the future.

and this mod WAS on the nexus for 3 years, but some shit hit the fan.