Converting CBBE Textures to UNP? (TitKit UNP conversion)

Niobia

Hello. Does anyone have any tips for converting CBBE textures towork with UNP? I've been trying for the past hour to convert just one of the textures from TitKit to UNP. The creator isn't interested in doing it so I figured I'd try it on my own. After nearly 20+ trial and errors, i still can't get it. It's no wonder no one else has done a convertion for this thing even though it's been out for about 2 years.

Anyway, here's the best i can do with this thing:

beToRwf.jpg

UePcnGs.jpg

It seems like no matter what I do the nipples are either mis shapen or out of alignment. It feels like that's got to be an easier way, but maybe not.

Okay. I fiddled around with the liquefy tool and managed to make it a tiny bit better, but not perfect. I'll post a download to it. It's only for the Speckle Blam nipple. I might do the other ones, though it'll be about the same quality as the one I've done, but maybe it's better than nothing. But this one is good enough for me, if no one else wants it, I most likely wont do the others until I have characters that could make use of different nipple types.

Preview:

8UXkpCv.jpg

Download: TitKit UNP Speckle Blam.rar

This requires the original TitKit mod. All this will do is convert the Speckle Blam Nipple to work with UNP/UUNP etc.

Is that a Mesh and Texture set, or just textures?

If just textures... then you'll need to move the items in the texture file.

I would suggest opening the file in question in something like paint.net, create a new layer and move it to the bottom then paste a unp texture into that layer.

Now with the Tit Kit texture in the upper layer, set the opacity of it to about 75 percent (this way you can see the unp texture underneath).

Now highlight the entire texture set for Titkit and move/adjust until the nipples liine up with the UNP texture that is the bottom layer.

I never played with the tit kit cause well UUNP offers increased nip size, shape, etc with a couple of sliders in bodyslide (or in game thru the racemenu morphs).

Have fun with the conversion project.

Oh yeah, final steps would be to delete the unp texture layer, turn the opacity for the tik kit layer back to 0 and the save the relocated texture.

Is that a Mesh and Texture set, or just textures?

If just textures... then you'll need to move the items in the texture file.

I would suggest opening the file in question in something like paint.net, create a new layer and move it to the bottom then paste a unp texture into that layer.

Now with the Tit Kit texture in the upper layer, set the opacity of it to about 75 percent (this way you can see the unp texture underneath).

Now highlight the entire texture set for Titkit and move/adjust until the nipples liine up with the UNP texture that is the bottom layer.

I never played with the tit kit cause well UUNP offers increased nip size, shape, etc with a couple of sliders in bodyslide (or in game thru the racemenu morphs).

Have fun with the conversion project.

Oh yeah, final steps would be to delete the unp texture layer, turn the opacity for the tik kit layer back to 0 and the save the relocated texture.

thanks for the advice. I've been in and out of photoshop moving it around. this time I liquified it to better fit the UNP body.

TitKit offers you the ability to apply any color to the nipples and not just resizing and such. It also comes with multiple textures like smooth and bumpy etc for added customization and the bodyslide nipple/areola resizing still works with it since it's just a tattoo layer.

Archived