Dark Envoy - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

Hello

I just ran across your conversions and I am loving them. so thank you. I have a quick question - are we able to do a batch build in bodyslide 2 so it will take on the form of our characters body shape? I tried it on the Ciri conversion you made, but sadly the armor is still really skiny even though BS2 said it was successful when i performed the batch build on it. . maybe I am missing some steps though and there are so many tutotrals that looking at them made me confused -.-

Then again I already had the armor made and my toon is wearing it.. so maybe that's it?

• 7 months later...

Hi. i have download the dark envoy cbbe bodyslide in this post and i have a bug with him. when character is on plane floor its all good but when its on inclined floor or when iam in sneak stance i have a weird leg bug. Website tell me i can't post link so i can't put picture. if someone can help me with that.