Mod idea/request: Spouse Enforced Chastity

Zhash61

An idea similar to this was eventually planned for the Devious Keyholders mod I believe but, it seems that it has been abandoned.  Anyway, the idea is this:

When the PC gets married, new possibilities become available in game.  This can be done more simply or more complex so I'll talk about the more simple idea first.  I believe there are a few mods out there already that track a characters 'sex reputation' and this idea would potentially rely on that.

So, as the title says, this is about spouse enforced chastity.  I can imagine three different possibilities as to how the PC might become locked up.

1.  Depending on the PC's sex reputation, the spouse may decide to apply a little security to ensure your fidelity.

2.  Perhaps you've gotten yourself into a chastity device whilst adventuring, and your partner decides he/she would like to keep you that way.

3.  The person you married turns out to be much more controlling than you realised, and locks you up immediately.  (this part is a little more complex I think as it could potentially require assigning personalities to random NPCs.  I guess it could be more simple though if you just assign a random percentage chance to this possibility.  This chance could also be mcm configurable.)

Now that you're all locked away it would do for you to go looting your own chastity key somewhere.  So of course any chastity key you do loot will automatically go to your spouse.  I think at this point, a configuration option would be good for different play styles to adjust how/when the player gets released.  This could range from an actual time period to any time the player is at home with their partner.  However I like the part where they will only release you at home.  If you try to leave the house again without your belt, you get a pop up window that says your partner has caught you and you've been rebelted.

Finally, divorce...  The Simple Divorce mod on Nexus could be a supported mod as well.  The PC's partner may agree to the divorce but say something like, "Have it your way, but good luck getting out of your belt."  At this point the part where keys are sent to the spouse is deactivated, now you just have to find a key.

So, now that you have the idea I'll say this.  I have zero experience or knowledge of how to create mods.  That being said, if someone would be willing to make this I would be willing to do whatever I can, though that may only amount to writing out the dialog...

Thanks everyone for hearing out the idea(note I didn't say my idea, I'm pretty sure it's been floated about a bit).  Of course I'd love to hear any other ideas related to this.

Zhash

Devious Keyholders also does some things like this as well...I would love for DKeyholders to get updated soon

But neither CD's Devious Spouse nor DK gets quite to where you want it to go.

As I said, I'm pretty sure DK has been abandoned.  I haven't heard of Devious Spouse and didn't find any reference to it.

In the upcoming version of captured dreams, you'll have the option of engaging in a devious relationship with your spouse, either as a dom or a sub (depending on your other choices throughout the mod, or determined randomly). It will involve not just chastity but also other bdsm activities with your spouse.

In the upcoming version of captured dreams, you'll have the option of engaging in a devious relationship with your spouse, either as a dom or a sub (depending on your other choices throughout the mod, or determined randomly). It will involve not just chastity but also other bdsm activities with your spouse.

That sounds great, thank you.  Do you know where I can read more about it?

Archived