Question about Clams of Skyrim and Bodyslide

vram1974

Great to see that CoS has a bodyslide set now. It works for me when producing bodies.

But when I run CoS bodyslide files through the clothing and armor mods the havoc object disappears. Anybody have experience adding CoS to armored and clothed nifs? Or is it a matter of handplacing the mesh in Outfit Studio and weighting the vertices?

Thanks in advance

Great to see that CoS has a bodyslide set now. It works for me when producing bodies.

But when I run CoS bodyslide files through the clothing and armor mods the havoc object disappears. Anybody have experience adding CoS to armored and clothed nifs? Or is it a matter of handplacing the mesh in Outfit Studio and weighting the vertices?

Thanks in advance

Are you talking about Batch Build in Bodyslide? (that's the one you should use to build the CoS preset you want to all the armors/clothes/feet/heels and w/e else.

Thanks in advance

Are you talking about Batch Build in Bodyslide? (that's the one you should use to build the CoS preset you want to all the armors/clothes/feet/heels and w/e else.

Yes. When I'm building my body it works but when I run COS through the Chronotrigger bodyslide files batch to produce all the clothing and armors in the game the vagina mesh disappears.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm picking COS body and COS preset and then clicking the batch build and selecting the CT77 Chronotrigger files.

Thanks in advance

Yes. When I'm building my body it works but when I run COS through the Chronotrigger bodyslide files batch to produce all the clothing and armors in the game the vagina mesh disappears.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm picking COS body and COS preset and then clicking the batch build and selecting the CT77 Chronotrigger files.

selecting ct77 will override the the COS body ..its simple do batch build with COS body and COS preset or any other preset selected then press build last and thats it ..As a player controlled character you do not need the object .they are for standalone and khakiit and argonian characters only and its for breast colision only for those characters ..the vagina HDT is in the body it self so it will activate as soon as they are naked when wearing armor and you can see the the pelvis area for some reason the vagina mesh will be gone because the COS body is not there it  will be replaced by the body thats was used for that armor ..when wearing a helmet like the daedra helmet then your head disappears you have no head really so there is nothing in the helmet ..and thats the same with other parts like hands and feet ..body slide  makes those body types of the armor match in size with the main Body in this case COS body

Thanks in advance

selecting ct77 will override the the COS body ..its simple do batch build with COS body and COS preset or any other preset selected then press build last and thats it ..As a player controlled character you do not need the object .they are for standalone and khakiit and argonian characters only and its for breast colision only for those characters ..the vagina HDT is in the body it self so it will activate as soon as they are naked

Thanks for the answer, I will give that a go!

I was hoping to create some Clams of Skyrim HDT vagina bodies for certain armors with no panties for some cool clothed sex scenes but I can't seem to work it out. Oh well, naked works too

it's just "immersion" breaking for me, if you will lol. my character wears the nightingale armor with the skirt and panties zapped, and belt unzapped on the ct77 armors. nekked with vajayjay one second, and sexily explicited armor without vajayjay the next

Archived