Vibrating Boobs!

Cipher616

So I've just recently come back to Skyrim and this is my first time messing with mods. Over the last two days I've installed all the necessary tools, and quite a few mods - probably more than I should have done at one time. Now, when I start the game and go to create a female character, everything looks great... except that, from a certain angle, clothed or not, her tits vibrate. It's not a bounce or anything like that. The only physics mod I'm using is HDT Physics Extension, but I can't really  disable that, as quite a few of my mods depend on it. 

Going off of this limited information, does anyone have a solution in mind or this? I'd greatly appreciate any help!

So it was a mod conflict. I removed Blessed Body and it stopped. I've got a new issue now, though. I edited my character with Bodyslide and now it almost looks like its rendering another set of breasts under the first one. There are some patches of messed up textures along where the legs meet the torso, too. Any ideas on a fix for that?

So it was a mod conflict. I removed Blessed Body and it stopped. I've got a new issue now, though. I edited my character with Bodyslide and now it almost looks like its rendering another set of breasts under the first one. There are some patches of messed up textures along where the legs meet the torso, too. Any ideas on a fix for that?

Blessed Body is UNPB. Since you edited the body, I'm assuming you are using CBBE now?

Anyways, your problem is a conflict of textures. You see, UNP family uses a different "set" of body textures than the one CBBE uses. So you will need a new body texture. I personally use SG Renewal. Find what you want and it should fix your issue.

Or just install the UUNP part of bodyslide, choose UUNP HDT or UUNP Special in bodyslide and generate the body, hands, and feet in the unp shape you want (if your using the blessed set and unpb outfits just choose the unpb preference and output).

What is Unified UNP (or UUNP as most come to call it).

UUNP is a UNP UV mapped body that started out at a Sevenbase Bombshell High weight body (6850 vertices -vs- the unp's 6622 vertices).

It was converted to a CBBE v3 High shape (the base shape that bodyslide uses) and that is the base of UUNP. 

So in bodyslide with no preset choosen you will see a CBBE shaped body with a UNP UV map.

Comes with Presets for 30 something different unp shapes (both the high and low bodies which ends up at around 72 total shapes, add to that the cbbe area sliders as well... which bringings the amount of sliders to over 100).

Blatant Endorsement: Since you already have a unp/unpb/sevenbase texture set installed, and more then likely a whole lot of unp armors... stick with a unp body that has the most up to date bone weight paintings (Unified UNP aka UUNP... its just that damn good).

Archived