True CIRI (from The Witcher 3) for SKYRIM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, can you make a "no physics" version for the hair style for both Ciri and Yennefer. For some reason, my game is lagging badly when the hair is equiped. 

Great mod, none shall find better Ciri and Yennefer for skyrim.

just remove the hdt file (Data\meshes\The Witcher 3\Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon\Hairs.xml)

So right now for the Ciri and Yennefer mods is there anyway to match body with texture? 

I know the face texture cannot be changed because of the tri file, but when I try to apply a bikini with a custom body the original body texture goes wonkers.

If I use a skyrim texture for that bikini body it completely mis-matches with the head texture.

Am I missing something here?

So right now for the Ciri and Yennefer mods is there anyway to match body with texture? 

I know the face texture cannot be changed because of the tri file, but when I try to apply a bikini with a custom body the original body texture goes wonkers.

If I use a skyrim texture for that bikini body it completely mis-matches with the head texture.

The body is the body from the witcher 3, it mean textures too.

Skyrim body textures are not the same than Witcher 3.

For create a bikini you need to use the body from Witcher 3.

There is a problem with the hair on both Ciri and Yennefer,

for Yennefer I can't even see it

and for Ciri the hair seems to disappear when using sexlab animations as if it was an helmet getting removed (didn't try but the problem might be on both characters)

Ok thanks, hope a playable/race menu option will be available soon sometime in the future :)

Or the voiced mix in from Levionte?  Heck if there are instructions I can just follow along.

Use the mod that allows you to swap npcs and you can get true ciri with the voice from the other standalone ciri mod from nexus

Ok thanks, hope a playable/race menu option will be available soon sometime in the future :)

Or the voiced mix in from Levionte?  Heck if there are instructions I can just follow along.

Use the mod that allows you to swap npcs and you can get true ciri with the voice from the other standalone ciri mod from nexus

What mod you use for swap with npc voices?

What mod you use for swap with npc voices?

No not the voices.

I meant using Leviontes Ciri/Yennefer and then used "NPCVisualTransfter" to move True Ciri/Yennefer onto Leviontes version. I get the looks of the True versions with the real voices of Ciri and Yen.

• 2 weeks later...

i tried to download the mod

but it gave me a card game called solitaire theme

what the hell?

Download the file called Ciri 1.3.

Open the archive and you going to find a text file with 2 links for the download (Mega or 1fichiers).

Choice what you want and profit.

cut

Open the archive and you going to find a text file with 2 links for the download (Mega or 1fichiers).

I Cant get the archive for some reason

I think its because i using window 10

the file i got from the download is literally a card game called solitaire theme (because of win10 i believed)

so it mean i didnt get any archive :/

cut

I Cant get the archive for some reason

I think its because i using window 10

the file i got from the download is literally a card game called solitaire theme (because of win10 i believed)

so it mean i didnt get any archive :/

Open with winrar.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ! Is there a way to make her hair "stay on her head", when I give her a custum outfit her hair disappears. :/

because the hair is like a helm (patch for creation kit and havok for npc), if your outfit count for the head too, it's normal it is don't work.