I have a question , Why dont people do the Havok thing in the mod instead of letting the players do it ? Its just a question .

obvious answer there,lazyness...or simply to have people learn how  to do this very simple task,,,or for people not using the default directory,,or using MO..but fact is,this mod has everything in place if that's what you're up to

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello. 

The download instructions  states " The download file are split into 2 parts, be sure to download them all,"

In the download section there are four files:

Ryzell's Body Alchemy - (Female Part) v1.0.rar
Ryzell's Body Alchemy - (Male Part) v1.0.rar
Ryzell's Body Alchemy v1.0.part1.rar
Ryzell's Body Alchemy v1.0.part2.rar

Excuse my comprehension (or lack of), which two do I download?

Thx.
  • 2 years later...
On 10/12/2016 at 7:43 AM, Limbic2Node said:

Hello. 

The download instructions  states " The download file are split into 2 parts, be sure to download them all,"

In the download section there are four files:

Ryzell's Body Alchemy - (Female Part) v1.0.rar
Ryzell's Body Alchemy - (Male Part) v1.0.rar
Ryzell's Body Alchemy v1.0.part1.rar
Ryzell's Body Alchemy v1.0.part2.rar

Excuse my comprehension (or lack of), which two do I download?

Thx.

Download part 1 and part 2. When you install it, be sure to do it manually as some MO users will have difficulties. The .rar files are set up so that part 2 can be inserted into part 1 during the installation process, something that MO won't be able to pick up on.

On 2/12/2019 at 12:48 AM, beastinair said:

I came here to say after seeing these textures in game thank you SO MUCH for making this set, the neck seams are practically non-existent and I can't accurately describe how happy this makes me. I see that the file is 1.0, does this mean you plan on making another version someday?

This.  I came back to Oldrim just this week after getting tired of FO4 modding's snail pace, and decided to give this mod a spin.  All I can say is 'Wow'.  Awesomeness!

• 1 year later...

I don't mean to necro an old post, but I came by to share a way I have found to make this work with other UNP body types.

In Bodyslide, create the HDT version of the UNP body, the hands and the feet. Navigate to where Bodyslide has saved the created files (Data>Meshes>Actors>Characters>Character Assets), and copy+paste those files into the corresponding female folder for The Body Alchemy.

If you don't like the boob sizes/shapes for female characters, then this will allow you to use any UNP preset and still have the functionality of The Body Alchemy.

I've been using this for the past year and it hasn't left my load order since. I still stand by the comments I left above as testament. ?