View File

The Body Alchemy

This is my personal combo of various face and body retexture mods for Skyrim, I decided to share
it here for everyone, especially I hope it could help some newbie Sexlab users to easily enjoy the full artistic potential of Sexlab mod (Yeahh.. Imbued with HDT, the P and the V will collide each other in action), other than that this is for those who simply wanted a quick complete body and face retex combo which cover all races and gender.

Keep in mind this is not a megapack mod thing, i.e.: I don't intend to provide any other style of pubic hair, boobs size, or schlong type, more than which present on this combo, so you should visit the related author's original mod pages for more options and endorsing them if possible.

Prerequisite

To work properly, this body combo mod require installations of: (recommended to do it in order 1-4)

1. SKSE (1.07.03 or newer),

2. HydrogensaysHDT's HDT Physics Extensions (14.28),

3. VectorPlexus - B3lisario's Schlong of Skyrim (Either v2.xx or v3.xx),
the files from Schlong of Skyrim mod that mandatory to be installed are:
- All files in '00 Common' folder,*

4. Groovtama's XPMS Extended (3.13 or newer),
the files from XPMS Extended mod that mandatory to be installed are:
- All files in '00 Skeleton Rig XPMSE3 HDT' folder,
- All files in '09 XPMSE3' folder.

*Please install those SoS files before installing my mod, then allow my mod to overwrite the SoS default body mesh and texture.

Installation

Just extract the files and copy* the content ('Data' folder) to your Skyrim installation folder.

*Before copying, keep in mind this mod maybe will overwrite your current installed body and face retexture mod.

Uninstallation

Just cautiously delete all of files that came from this mod.

Recipe & Ingredients

==FEMALE BODY BASE==

- BringtheNoise's Unified UNP v1.10n + Stevierage's UNP HDT V 1.43b
> Custom Dimonized Original UNP

- Hello Santa's SG Textures Renewal UNP 1.5
> Default Body + No Scar Hairy

==FEMALE FACE BASE==

- Hello Santa's SG Textures Renewal UNP 1.5
> Default Face (Without Tintmasks)
> Elven Race Patch

==MALE BODY BASE==

- VectorPlexus's Schlong of Skyrim 3.00.004
> Default Body
> Hairy Default Smurf Average Schlongs

- Leito86's SOS Leito Schlongs Addon v1.0.1
> Hairy Leito Schlongs Addon

==MALE FACE BASE==

- Drumber's Realistic Smooth Male Faces 3.0
> Smooth Males - Head Textures

==SKINS FOR BEAST RACES==

- MrLenski's Coverkhajiits 1.0
> Coverkhajiits Female
> Coverkhajiits Male

- JazzJR's Retexture 1.1
> Argonian Retexture
> Coverkhajiits Female Body
> Coverkhajiits Male Body - No Underwear

==TWEAKS==

- FavoredSoul's Better Male Body 2.3.2
> Male Old Body Normal Map (_msn)

- Alex778's New Better Normal Map and Texture SOS 2.0
> Body Textures (_s)
> Hands Textures (_1, _msn, _s)

- Lord Skass's SOS Body Textures Minimal Hair 0.2
> Minimal Hair - Body Texture (_1)

- Urshi's Normal Maps
> Smooth Male Face and Body (_msn)

- Custom Black Subsurface Maps
> 512 - Male & Female Face to Body (_sk)

==OTHERS ADDITIONS==

- Stevierage's HDT Vagina and HDTM.xml
> SKSE HDT XML Plugins

Credits

BringtheNoise

Stevierage

dimon99

HelloSanta

VectorPlexus, Smurf, b3lisario

Leito86

Drumber

mrLenski

JazzJR

FavouredSoul

Alex778

LordSkass

urshi

"This combo will never happen without their great masterpieces."

Additional notes:
-The download file are split into 2 parts, be sure to download them all,
-If somehow my mod violated any rules here, please remove it, moderator.

Thank you, whether  can somehow change the body into MCBM? I change femalebody_0 and _1 in Nifscope add hdtVagina string, but in game vagina miss, maybe need only body with bones to this  - leito and un7b ...how do it with mcbm body? sorry my english.

downloaded it out of curiousity,dds files for the beast races' bodies are all blank,not sure if intended or bug

edit:checked original mod,it is intended

Well, I haven't found any better solution for that beast race problem.

btw, thanks for checking :)

do you got a cbbe version as well? just tried it but realized after the install that its build for unp ;P

Unfortunately I never use CBBE or any other body mods beside UNP :(

But, what I get from reading some of the topics in this forum, CBBE vagina mod seems to have a totally different mechanism from the one for UNP.

You may want to check this page http://www.loverslab...talia-for-cbbe/, I think if you a CBBE user you maybe familiar with some tools called bodyslide.

working with bodislide unified unp special, shlong not exactly enters the vagina how to correct the prompt? change position in sexlab animation folder-settings?

can you send me one or two screenshots?

The beast race textures has always been an unsolved problem for me. 

Although I'm rarely use the beast races or saw naked beast races NPC on my playthrough, that imperfect textures always bothering me, yet I still haven't found a beast races textures combination that have a face and naked body which matched perfectly.

http://c2n.me/3n47tFo   http://c2n.me/3n47NxT     http://c2n.me/3n47UtV   Help please, how correct position shlong-vagina, to fix things?  after u mod, im install un7b , boduslide 2 (unified spec select), and meshes for mcbm body. Dont know how it work , Only a little bit wrong position The adjusted Help. thank u from ukraine.

If what you mean is the schlong alignment to vagina in the middle of an animation, we should do it manually by  SoS hotkey,

I tried to create a MCBM just a couple minute ago

MCBM test.rar

If you tinkering with bodyslide this page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-1 maygive you useful information.

Thank you! Better your assembly, no bodyslide. I can download somewhere ready settings alignment for sexlab? (profiles) i no have experience change animation position, sorry english

Thank you! Better your assembly, no bodyslide. I can download somewhere ready settings alignment for sexlab? (profiles) i no have experience change animation position, sorry english

You're welcome.

Hoping someone has uploaded a nice animation profile, I also want it :D

Me too, sorry for my bad english.

I actually had given up on finding an HDT vagina mod for UNP bodies until I saw this. Definitely going to give this a try. Quick few questions: Only vector's schlong works for this mod or can I use the muscular one? And only the UNP body variant you have listed or could I use this? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1647-unp-variant-for-hdt-smp/

-For UNP, I don't know yet, actually my UNP resources are from BringtheNoise's UUNP Special, and for now, I think the vagina compatible UNPs are limited to the type of UNP presets which provided there,

-For schlong, I've only provide 'Smurf Average' from SOS, and some variant of schlongs from Leito86 creations,

-But if you want the other type of schlong to utilizing HDT, this my simplest method (hopefully):

1. You will need a nifskope to do this,

2. Open nifskope and load the Smurf SoS mesh from my mod (choose one between malegenitals_0.nif or malegenitals_1.nif), and open the other schlong file that you want to edit on a new nifskope window ('filename'_0.nif or 'filename'_1.nif, it's up to you which one do you want to be edited first, but in the end the both files which consist _0.nif and _1.nif should be edited, not just one of them),

3. Step by step

post-104374-0-76753300-1441447348_thumb.jpgpost-104374-0-89392500-1441447382_thumb.jpgpost-104374-0-55062100-1441447410_thumb.jpgpost-104374-0-47510600-1441447506_thumb.jpgpost-104374-0-32282100-1441447522_thumb.jpgpost-104374-0-73749200-1441447544_thumb.jpgpost-104374-0-16702700-1441447570_thumb.jpgpost-104374-0-72686900-1441447596_thumb.jpgpost-104374-0-09764800-1441447625_thumb.jpg

4. You can do the similar method as above, to another type of schlong you want.

5. And for the sample, this is the result of SoS VectorPlexus Muscular which the editing process are shown in the tutorial screenshots above:

Although I'm rarely use the beast races or saw naked beast races NPC on my playthrough, that imperfect textures always bothering me, yet I still haven't found a beast races textures combination that have a face and naked body which matched perfectly.

there are indded too few beast race npcs in the game,,and about textures,i can provide a unp one for the khajiit at least,it already includes vagina textures http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42706-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/?p=1306856 

and for argonians,,these are the only that found my liking,,any other lacked matching unp schlong textures

and the texture problems on the neck are bethesda's fault,,for not providing seperate bodies for the beast races

Sexlab Argonian UNP.rar

does Body Alchemy require any special install requirement or load position for More Nasty Critters?  when my character has sex with a dog, the animations and audio are all correct, but the dog's penis remains in it's sheath.    I have the latest SoS and XPMSE3 installed.

the whole package is nigh on perfect for me by the way.   

thank you for putting it together. it saved me a load of time reading about and then installing all those mods. 

ps. if I want a shaved minky on my character, do I just overwrite the female dds with the shavd one from the SG options?

I actually had given up on finding an HDT vagina mod for UNP bodies until I saw this. Definitely going to give this a try. Quick few questions: Only vector's schlong works for this mod or can I use the muscular one? And only the UNP body variant you have listed or could I use this? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1647-unp-variant-for-hdt-smp/

-For UNP, I don't know yet, actually my UNP resources are from BringtheNoise's UUNP Special, and for now, I think the vagina compatible UNPs are limited to the type of UNP presets which provided there,

-For schlong, I've only provide 'Smurf Average' from SOS, and some variant of schlongs from Leito86 creations,

-But if you want the other type of schlong to utilizing HDT, this my simplest method (hopefully):

1. You will need a nifskope to do this,

2. Open nifskope and load the Smurf SoS mesh from my mod (choose one between malegenitals_0.nif or malegenitals_1.nif), and open the other schlong file that you want to edit on a new nifskope window ('filename'_0.nif or 'filename'_1.nif, it's up to you which one do you want to be edited first, but in the end the both files which consist _0.nif and _1.nif should be edited, not just one of them),

3. Step by step

4. You can do the similar method as above, to another type of schlong you want.

5. And for the sample, this is the result of SoS VectorPlexus Muscular which the editing process are shown in the tutorial screenshots above:

thank you! that was a lot more in depth and helpful than I expected!

the only esps in this mod are the schlong addons,,and those can be anywhere.

re-register mods in creature framework if they miss their hardware,happens to wolves,dogs and dragons in most case

thanks for the advice Serenna. you were spot on.

I followed Licki's method which I found in the More Nasty Critters support thread. page 169, post 3373.

all big red rockets are now deployed.

am I right in thinking, that the HDT vagina animations only work with Schlongs? 

when dogs fuck my character, her minky remains closed during the breeding.

there are indded too few beast race npcs in the game,,and about textures,i can provide a unp one for the khajiit at least,it already includes vagina textures http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42706-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/?p=1306856 

and for argonians,,these are the only that found my liking,,any other lacked matching unp schlong textures

and the texture problems on the neck are bethesda's fault,,for not providing seperate bodies for the beast races

Wow, I've test it, and just one word.. perfect. Surely will start to using it from now on.

Thank you Serenna187.

Default schlong basically cannot interact with HDT vagina, because it don't have a HDT Havok.
I have added a HDT Havok to the schlong which I'm provide here, so it can collide/interact with HDT Vagina.

This is what I mean.

I'm not familiar with dog penis, but if it's a separated mesh like schlong you can do the same steps as what I linked above.

And regarding to overwriting body with a different SG texture.dds, the vagina will still function but it will have a blank texture (bright vagina), unless we add a vagina texture to it, and that's where the tedious process begin.