Cyric DoA5 mods..

Cyric

UPDATE: For some unknown reason, the normal map wasnt working on the original upload, but I fixed it, so it should work now. 17/9/16.

Thanks for the positive comments, guys.

I made this look for Rachel. I always liked her simple, heavy hitting style and felt her foot stomp on downed opponents, was kind of her trademark move. With that in mind, I put some hydraulics on the side of her leg armor and some spikes on the bottom of it, as well as on the soles of her shoes, as I thought it would add more visual impact to the stomp.

tumblr_oaoz6o5kQ41shciyho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oaoz6o5kQ41shciyho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oaoz6o5kQ41shciyho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oaoz6o5kQ41shciyho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oaoz6o5kQ41shciyho1_1280.jpg

CyricRachelSpace2.0.rar

• 2 months later...

Here is an accessory set I made for Christie. I tried to give her some weapons a stealth assassin might use like the silenced pistol, the knife , some poison and a set of needles that resemble the one she used to kill that guy in the strip club in her DoA4 ending. 

I also tidied Christies body textures up a little bit. Anyway...

tumblr_oemrdl4RMy1shciyho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oemrdl4RMy1shciyho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oemrdl4RMy1shciyho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oemrdl4RMy1shciyho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oemrdl4RMy1shciyho2_1280.jpg

CyricChristieSpace.rar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

OLD FILE! DO NOT USE. UPDATE IS HERE...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51674-cyric-doa5-mods/?p=2041440

Here is a mod I made for Marie Rose. There is a non-hat version you can use too, in case her mushroom head wear is not to your taste, or you just want some variety. When you do use the hat version, remember to disable Maries hair, or it will clip through the helmet.

tumblr_ole539yCbw1shciyho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ole539yCbw1shciyho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ole539yCbw1shciyho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ole539yCbw1shciyho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ole539yCbw1shciyho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ole539yCbw1shciyho6_1280.jpg

CyricMarieRoseSpace.rar

CyricMarieRoseSpaceNoHat.rar

Why didn't you you include face files for christy or kokoro. i want faces like yours... :lol:

I had a dig around on my computer and managed to find two files. I think they are the right ones. I attached them to this post. 

Your space mod are always really beautiful!

Thanks dude :)

game_W512_H1024_F894720068_T_0X39E1DF33CC08335A.dds

game_W512_H1024_F894720068_T_0X770FF6D1269393BB.dds

Why didn't you you include face files for christy or kokoro. i want faces like yours... :lol:

I had a dig around on my computer and managed to find two files. I think they are the right ones. I attached them to this post.

Thanks a lot.. but idk how to use dds file. autolink files plz :"(

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Thanks a lot.. but idk how to use dds file. autolink files plz :"(

Sorry dude. I dont use, or know how to use autolink. .dds is all I have.

Cyric, the quality of your screenshots are always very good! 

Wish the pictures on the screenshots thread be like that!

If it's were possible please post more (here or in Deviantart).   :)

Thanks. I  try to get screenshots where the girls body isnt twisted unnaturally, with minimal clipping and that emphasizes her curves. This can sometimes be difficult.

I like taking photos, but Im not passionate enough about it to take them for anything other than posting on my mod preview shots. I might start putting these on my DA page though.

This just an update for my old Momiji space outfit. I made the boots smaller, updated the textures and used holdenmclures (customized) tan line body. I think tan lines make for a nice change.

you managed to improve an already very beautiful mod, just one question: did you also made any change to the face makeup from the previous version? I'm asking it because there is not the .dds file inside the archive so if there have been changes can you upload the new .dds file?

EDIT: i can't find the face's .dds file also in the old mod

This just an update for my old Momiji space outfit. I made the boots smaller, updated the textures and used holdenmclures (customized) tan line body. I think tan lines make for a nice change.

you managed to improve an already very beautiful mod, just one question: did you also made any change to the face makeup from the previous version? I'm asking it because there is not the .dds file inside the archive so if there have been changes can you upload the new .dds file?

EDIT: i can't find the face's .dds file also in the old mod

Yes, you are right. I (once again) forgot to include the face .dds file. Oops :)

I'll attach it here, for anyone who wants it.

game_W1024_H1024_F894720068_T_0XF7A4603BC9E22FF6.dds

• 2 weeks later...

All those glow screens that you added for Honoka and the others are awesome! I'm not a lover of tans though, but those outfits are really really amazing!

Archived