What's the best way to update? Uninstall mod, save game, load, save again, re-install?

What version are you using at the moment?

Then you can just uninstall 3.4 and install 3.41 and play - no extra loads or saves required.  Clean saves are only required if the version you are using is lower than 3.4.

What's the best way to update? Uninstall mod, save game, load, save again, re-install?

What version are you using at the moment?

Then you can just uninstall 3.4 and install 3.41 and play - no extra loads or saves required.  Clean saves are only required if the version you are using is lower than 3.4.

Thank you!

I've started a new playthrough and Skooma Whore: Addicted was acting up again.

The same as before the mod wasn't initialized properly.

As a test I deactivated the mod, made a save and reactivated it again.

After that procedure it finally worked properly.

I guess it won't work when you start a game and both Skooma Whore and Skooma Whore: Addicted get initialized in one fell swoop.

You need to activate Skooma Whore first, make a save and add Skooma Whore: Addicted afterwards.

Could you add this to your mod's description?

• 4 weeks later...

i would like to have a mod where you can give drugs to npcs and that way  make them to whores/slaves... this mod mod does it?

Afraid not...

too bad :(

If you want to make whores of other NPCs look at the TDF Prostitution mod it allows you to train and put to work several whores in all the major cities, there is also an extension to that mod which adds the ability to put an additional 15 whores to place where ever you want them to work.

It doesn't do that through a drug addiction though, you have to be able to persuade them to work for you.

I have a problem. My character plays the drinking animation even though she has no skooma in her inventory, and of course that triggers the bounty.....It is pretty annoying to be honest...

Also, that happens repeatedly, even twice or three times in a row...

Correction: it also happens every time i open the inventory or equip clothes from the ''favourites'' menu

i would like to have a mod where you can give drugs to npcs and that way  make them to whores/slaves... this mod mod does it?

I agree. It would be amazing to see the addicted behavior from this mod in some follower at least. But I think is too difficult to implement.

i like the idea behind this mod but unfortunatly i dosn't  play nice with the mods i  use;  when you are force drugged in an inn you  almost  instantly  get  a bounty and  arrested, i use prison overhaul and  a few other mods of  an adult nature when  one  scene is  in  action  and  i  get  forced  drugged then a guard  runs  in  tries to  arrest  me  and  force me  out  the  door while  the  other  scene is  trying to  keep  me  in the  scene, then  a  fight  breakes  out because  the guard attacks me  as  the dialouge between me  and the  guard cant take place and  npcs in the  in  protect me then npcs i dont  want  dead  die.  maybe a tweek maybe  for  npc's in the  vacinity to  turn a blind  eye when an  npc force drugs the pc. but  if  not  for  the issu im having great mod for more realistic take on drug abuse.

i like the idea behind this mod but unfortunatly i dosn't  play nice with the mods i  use;  when you are force drugged in an inn you  almost  instantly  get  a bounty and  arrested, i use prison overhaul and  a few other mods of  an adult nature when  one  scene is  in  action  and  i  get  forced  drugged then a guard  runs  in  tries to  arrest  me  and  force me  out  the  door while  the  other  scene is  trying to  keep  me  in the  scene, then  a  fight  breakes  out because  the guard attacks me  as  the dialouge between me  and the  guard cant take place and  npcs in the  in  protect me then npcs i dont  want  dead  die.  maybe a tweek maybe  for  npc's in the  vacinity to  turn a blind  eye when an  npc force drugs the pc. but  if  not  for  the issu im having great mod for more realistic take on drug abuse.

I think the easier solution to your problem is turning 'Drug use is a crime' off in the options. for those other mods. It may sound like a more realistic option for it to be on, but for compatibility issues like that it needs to be turned off.

I think the easier solution to your problem is turning 'Drug use is a crime' off in the options. for those other mods. It may sound like a more realistic option for it to be on, but for compatibility issues like that it needs to be turned off.

Strange - V3.41 disables drug taking as a crime when a Player Sexlab scene starts specifically to address this. Drug takings is only re-enabled as a crime  via a timed update a couple of seconds after  SL sends a "Playertrack_End" modevent. 

Do you have any errors in your papyrus log from addicted?

If not is your game script heavy? Maybe the 2 second timeout isn't enough to allow Skooma Whore to process the forced drug equip in your particular case.

I have a problem. My character plays the drinking animation even though she has no skooma in her inventory, and of course that triggers the bounty.....It is pretty annoying to be honest...

Correction: it also happens every time i open the inventory or equip clothes from the ''favourites'' menu

No clue?

No clue?

The script (which uses OnItemAdded) is Filtered for potions in the skooma whore potion list (and Gold) as well as a second check in the script itself (if (akBaseItem as Potion) != none) so if other items are being caught then the only explanation I can think of is that SWA was prevented from completing it's init properly when you installed it.

This could occur if you are getting stack dumps as a result of other mods errors when you load the save - I can't really suggest a fix other then cleaning your save and checking your papyrus log to see if you can identify a mod causing errors stack dumps when you load your save.

I think I may have messed up. I'm using SkoomaWhore1.0 with SexLabSkoomaWhore20160319 thrown on top, which fixes a lot of bugs in 1.0. And I have SLSW Addicted 3.41 installed as well.

This is what's happening, I've just noticed... I buy Skooma from an Immersive Patrol merchant. In fine print at the top, it states that I quickly stash the skooma away before someone sees me. Very cool narration bit there. I like that kind of stuff. Anyway, I then click on my side of the inventory list to see that I in fact do have the Skooma in my belongings, and that's when Skyrim CTDs.

So I don't know if the Skooma I'm buying from Immersive Patrols is compatible with SLSW Addicted 3.41, or if SLSW Addicted 3.41 is really wanting to be installed with SkoomaWhore1.0 that is not patched.

Another thing I notice is when I go into a tavern and the innkeeper bugs me about paying first, or I have to leave. Let's say the amount to pay is 400 gold. If I say OK to that amount, but don't actually have 400 gold, the innkeeper is happy (acts like I paid the amount) and I'm still showing the same amount of gold that I had before the innkeeper asked me to pay up. I think the game CTDs some point after that. So I just make sure I have 2000 gold first before entering any tavern. My addiction levels are between 3 and 5 right now.

SWA is my favorite mod by the way. I'm using SexLab 1.59 in case that matters.

ADDED:

Ok. I just tried it a couple more times. I crash to desktop whenever I click "What do you have for sale?" during the "Merchant offers you a deal" thing. So I've been just clicking on the merchant and letting the triggered deal offer go through first before asking to buy from them. No crashes this way. The message displaying the offer from the merchant doesn't like to scroll/fade out while I have a merchant buy/inventory screen open.

I think I may have messed up. I'm using SkoomaWhore1.0 with SexLabSkoomaWhore20160319 thrown on top, which fixes a lot of bugs in 1.0. And I have SLSW Addicted 3.41 installed as well.

This is what's happening, I've just noticed... I buy Skooma from an Immersive Patrol merchant. In fine print at the top, it states that I quickly stash the skooma away before someone sees me. Very cool narration bit there. I like that kind of stuff. Anyway, I then click on my side of the inventory list to see that I in fact do have the Skooma in my belongings, and that's when Skyrim CTDs.

So I don't know if the Skooma I'm buying from Immersive Patrols is compatible with SLSW Addicted 3.41, or if SLSW Addicted 3.41 is really wanting to be installed with SkoomaWhore1.0 that is not patched.

Another thing I notice is when I go into a tavern and the innkeeper bugs me about paying first, or I have to leave. Let's say the amount to pay is 400 gold. If I say OK to that amount, but don't actually have 400 gold, the innkeeper is happy (acts like I paid the amount) and I'm still showing the same amount of gold that I had before the innkeeper asked me to pay up. I think the game CTDs some point after that. So I just make sure I have 2000 gold first before entering any tavern. My addiction levels are between 3 and 5 right now.

SWA is my favorite mod by the way. I'm using SexLab 1.59 in case that matters.

ADDED:

Ok. I just tried it a couple more times. I crash to desktop whenever I click "What do you have for sale?" during the "Merchant offers you a deal" thing. So I've been just clicking on the merchant and letting the triggered deal offer go through first before asking to buy from them. No crashes this way. The message displaying the offer from the merchant doesn't like to scroll/fade out while I have a merchant buy/inventory screen open.

I think your problem may installing 20160319 over the top of SW 1.0. The updated version contains a lot of fixes that won't work without a clean save / new game and is actually a full install of SW on its own (you don't need SW 1.0 if you have 20160319).

I think your problem may installing 20160319 over the top of SW 1.0. The updated version contains a lot of fixes that won't work without a clean save / new game and is actually a full install of SW on its own (you don't need SW 1.0 if you have 20160319).

Does SWA work with 20160319? Or just 1.0?  I noticed that 20160319 totally overwrites 1.0. So that will save me an ESP slot in NMM.

Does SWA work with 20160319? Or just 1.0? I noticed that 20160319 totally overwrites 1.0. So that will save me an ESP slot in NMM.
SWA works with either version but you are right that you don't need 1.0 if you are using 20160319 - Try installing 20160319 on a new game or clean save then once that is running install SWA.

I've looked everywhere I can think of. Who has, or where is, the key to open the door between the Dragonsreach dungeon and the Dragonsreach skooma den? Or is the door still a WIP?

It's part of the original SW Mod not addicted so if you post in that thread you should get an answer, personally though I use the disused well in the cloud district to enter the Skooma Den rather than via the Dragonsreach Dungeon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any chance we could see alcohol added as class of "drug"? What it might lack in being plausibly illegal to consume in the open it would more than make up for in being common throughout the world, in certain quests and mods and with RND being drunk could be quite debilitating. It could also have unique drunken events like unequipping clothing/armour and locking you out of reequipping for a while (with mods like cursed loot or slavers the streets of skyrim are dangerous naked and with RND you'll be slow and stumbling on top of it...) or even passing clean out (dangerous nights?). Could even have an option for forced drunkenness on rape same as the drugs.

So yeah. Alcoholism is an addiction too! Especially in a drinking culture like the nords. It has plenty of room for interesting features.