How do I get HDT penetration to work? [SOLVED]

Aluminium

So, I've spent quite some time scanning the forums and still couldn't find a guide on making Sexlab animations work with HDT vagina (which I've installed (trepleem-daie version), and so far had no problems with HDT in general). Meanwhile, "post your screenshots" is full of such stuff.

I figured it would be easier to just ask people directly, could someone please give an advice on the matter/direct me to a relevant thread? 

Thanks, will try. Although I'm using CBBE.

Then use the mod where it's based from :3 (which is cbbe/bodyslide)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

Tried, didn't really work. I guess the author is skipping the nifscope tempering part, or it just needs more testing on my part.

I'm curious as to what didn't work then, I've been using it for the past couple of months but so far no major bugs (except some HDT stretching bug sometimes, but just dressing up and undressing usually fixes that)

Did u make sure to install the HDT files and created a body in bodyslide using the SLFCVagina2.0 body after installing?

Thanks, will try. Although I'm using CBBE.

Then use the mod where it's based from :3 (which is cbbe/bodyslide)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

Tried, didn't really work. I guess the author is skipping the nifscope tempering part, or it just needs more testing on my part.

I'm curious as to what didn't work then, I've been using it for the past couple of months but so far no major bugs (except some HDT stretching bug sometimes, but just dressing up and undressing usually fixes that)

Did u make sure to install the HDT files and created a body in bodyslide using the SLFCVagina2.0 body after installing?

I did, but just in case reinstalled it all over. Got the same results, but then I ran a skyproc patch for Requiem and... it works.

So, thanks for your advice, because outside of Skyrim being unstable and unpredictable it did help)

Archived