Need help setting belly bulge.

Dariem

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find which mods allow belly bulging and how to install them.

post-1503-0-43862200-1390667460.gif

aXekQu1.gif

I've tried every guide I found in the internet. But the most I could achieve is some awkward belly move in 1 or 2 positions. The penis pierces the back or the belly if it's too long or too wide and sometimes doesn't even penetrating (it's like he's rubbing on her or he's too far).

Probably because most of the guides are old, they don't work anymore?

Latest guide I tried was the following link but got nothing:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/?p=1282808

After doing everything the guide above said and not getting any results, I added  Bounce and Jiggles 5.0 Regular TBBP_Belly and added this to the skyrim.ini

´[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=4  <---# CPU Cores
bHavokDebug=0
fMaxTime=0.0157
bDebugMultithreaded=0

From other .gifs it seems that the penis is flexible. On mine it's not and it pierces through the back of my npc woman. It also can pierce the belly sometimes.That, when the penis is inside. In most of the positions, the penis doesn't even go inside.

Some more info:

On bodyslide I just selected SLFCVagina2.0, clicked Walls and pressed Build.

PS:

I'm new to modding. I've tried some years ago on Oblivion and Skyrim but never got the desired results and stopped right away, but now that I found that this is possible, I've been more stubborn.

My load order is:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Falskaar.esp
WATER Falskaar.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
WATER DG + DB.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Argonian Access.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

If anyone can find the problem and help me get through it, I would appreciate a lot.

Thank you.

AFAIK havok enabled vagina does not play well with belly physics. i think it was mentioned in this thread, big burning line of red 'announcement' text at the end of the first post but i do remember seeing that in some other thread so maybe that's why you missed it.

try building your body with CBBE HDT instead of the ones with havok-able vagina. you'll probably need to change to other .xml files too. i would suggest the one in this thread something happened some time ago and it became unavailable but some unicorns posted a link to previous versions of it in the second page. it's a little old, but i reinstalled it and did  quick test and i did see my PC's belly react better, well at least better than the previous .xml file i grabbed from this thread.

but anyways, you have SOS, and you have XPMSE, so you're halfway there. assuming that you have the .xml files set up properly and have a havok capable body, all you need now is line up the penis by changing the angle. by default the buttons are set to pageup and pagedown. you can check that out in SOS's MCM menu.

well, as for setting up the .xml files, well i did it the .esp-less way that involves some editing to the .nif files created from bodyslide, and you did mention you're still quite new to modding so i don't suggest you try it, but if you do want to try then there's this thread. it can be a little overwhelming though, so yeah, you have been warned.

tl:dr version, bodies with havok-able vagina doesn't play well with bodies with havok-able belly, so try building your body with the regular CBBE HDT body instead, and try changing your .xml file to ones that has a more noticable belly response.

AFAIK havok enabled vagina does not play well with belly physics. i think it was mentioned in this thread, big burning line of red 'announcement' text at the end of the first post but i do remember seeing that in some other thread so maybe that's why you missed it.

try building your body with CBBE HDT instead of the ones with havok-able vagina. you'll probably need to change to other .xml files too. i would suggest the one in this thread something happened some time ago and it became unavailable but some unicorns posted a link to previous versions of it in the second page. it's a little old, but i reinstalled it and did  quick test and i did see my PC's belly react better, well at least better than the previous .xml file i grabbed from this thread.

but anyways, you have SOS, and you have XPMSE, so you're halfway there. assuming that you have the .xml files set up properly and have a havok capable body, all you need now is line up the penis by changing the angle. by default the buttons are set to pageup and pagedown. you can check that out in SOS's MCM menu.

well, as for setting up the .xml files, well i did it the .esp-less way that involves some editing to the .nif files created from bodyslide, and you did mention you're still quite new to modding so i don't suggest you try it, but if you do want to try then there's this thread. it can be a little overwhelming though, so yeah, you have been warned.

tl:dr version, bodies with havok-able vagina doesn't play well with bodies with havok-able belly, so try building your body with the regular CBBE HDT body instead, and try changing your .xml file to ones that has a more noticable belly response.

Ok, I went to bodyslide, changed to CBBE HDT , clicked RaceMenu Morphs, Build.

I downloaded hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml linked in the 2nd page and replaced the one I had.

As for editing .nif I already did some of that (before a clean install :P) by following this guide http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-30?do=findComment&comment=1183024

This is what I did. Should I do it again? And to these files only?

Dogs and wolves (experimental)
  • Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the dog nifs you want to use in "Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dog(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml" (without the quotation marks of course)
  • Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the wolf nifs you want to use in "Data\Meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\wolf(something).nif", the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml" (without the quotation marks of course)
* Adding NiStringExtraData to a nif
Install NifSkope if you haven't already 
  • Open the nif referred to in the instructions (likely femalebody_0.nif or femalebody_1.nif)
  • Right click "0 NiNode" in the "Block List" frame, select "Node" then "Attach Extra Data"
    • Spoiler
  • Select "NiStringExtraData" (note, do NOT select NiStringsExtraData, that is for another section)
    Spoiler

• Expand the "0 NiNode" in the "Block List" frame, then left click your new NiStringExtraData
    Spoiler

• In the "Block Details" frame, left click the bold letters "Txt" under the Value column for "Name" and enter "HDT Havok Path" (without quotation marks of course), then click OK
    Spoiler

• Left click the "Txt" for "String Data" and enter the string referred to in the instructions, then click OK (likely Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml)
    Spoiler

• Do a File -> "Save As" and replace the existing file... nifskope doesn't have a regular "Save" action

Also, I can't find femalehead.nif in my folders.

Thanks for your help.

if you want the werewolves and pups to bump your character's belly, yeah. but i'm not too sure, actually. i did this sometime ago then i updated MNC and lost the effects, but didn't bother to reapply it.

actually, now that i reacquired the awesome .xml by Mikahail i think i'll go reapply and see what happens.

If you get good results, can you post a gif?

I meant to copy&paste this instead:

Penis
Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the malegenitals_#.nif in "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS" and its children folders, the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" (without the quotation marks of course)

Fingers (experimental)
If you did NOT use "My Files 3.rar", install the hdtfingers.xml file - if you did use "My Files 3.rar", you already have hdtfingers.xml, but you still must follow the rest of the steps. 
Do the process for adding nistringextradata* to "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif" and femalebody_1.nif, with the following exceptions:
    • Delete the NiStringExtraData in "0 NiNode" by right clicking the NiStringExtraData, selecting "Block", then "Remove Branch"
  • Select "NiStringsExtraData" instead of "NiStringExtraData" (note the plural) when using "Attach Extra Data"
  • After setting the "Name" Txt value, set the "Num Strings" value to 2
  • Right click the green circular arrows for Data's value, select "Array", then "Update"

• Expand "Data" and add "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml" to the first value and "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml" to the second value (without the quotation marks of course)

When I went to test it, the female npc was naked with the vanilla underwear and there was no bounce or jiggle. I put back the normal \emalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, without the string changes, and it was back to naked and with bulges.

The bulges are ugly though. Nothing like the gifs. Sometimes there's no bulge, other times is minimal, other times is like there's a edgy box inside her. Other times it feels like her belly is caved in a little on the belly button.

PS: I'm going on a vacation for a week. I'll keep trying once I come back.

Archived