Looking to sexify FNV-What to get?

beck11

So Im looking to add some spice to my fnv since I havent been playing it for a good while now and I dont want to remove it either as I really like the game and want to give it another go but with some added extras to entice me. I know that fnv modding is not to the level of Oblivion and thats ok cause despite my Oblivion folder being bloated to hell and back, its mostly armor/clothing mods for the most part.

Now Im completely out of the loop as far as fnv modding is concerned so idk what to look for so I thought I would list some Oblivion stuff that I like and maybe hope there is a fnv equivalent.

Non-sex stuff:

-Body mods:blush:

Yes, I dont even have any body mods installed for fnv so idk what to get or what is the best. I prefer more sensible stuff so non-of the extreme body types. HGEC C-E cup type stuff. Higher the res the better.

-Xeo or NPC beautify mods

-Setbody

This is kinda important to me personally.

-MCS companion mod

-Sexy armor overhauls for NPC and player.

Sex related stuff:

-LoversPK obviously

From what I gather, this would be sexout for fnv, yes?

-Lovers Creature

Every man woman and....thing should share the love.

-LoversRapers and Lovers Joburg

-LoversBitch

Or LoversMuty or LoversDeathclaw or w/e, something of that ilk.

-Any slavery related mods

Preferable something with meaty gameplay involved and not just buying and selling only. Maybe a quest or two thrown in.

Now that we got that out of the way lets discuss something more important. I need to know that any mod I add will play nice with Project Nevada. If it dosent then I dont think I will ever install said mod as I cant play the game without PN.

Here is my load order of stuff I have installed. Its admittedly small so I hope it wont cause any conflicts with any mods.

1O7dF.png

Also any tips on installation would be helpful too, what to install first, what to install last, that kinda stuff. Just help me get the ball rolling so I can have the base stuff installed and then I can go and seek out other mods myself and fine tune my game to my preference. If you happen to know any other similar threads like this then let me know too, good to skim through them and get some useful info.

There's alot of excellent bodymods out there, I'd get a Type3 CALI mesh and then just find a texture that you like. I'm currently using an oily skin/tattooed texture from Shiloh's DS race. And Body Control NV is pretty much the same as SetBody, I think.

I don't know about the others and you already have Project Nevada, which I cannot play without, either.

And for sex mods, just head to the Sexout's dl section and get busy downloading, installing and reading instructions. Sexout mods have pretty much all the things you listed.

BOG Textures

Type6 Full Replacer

Then Type6M Full Replacer

Then Type3M Clothing and Armor Replacer (shows some skin)

Type6 prostitue and raider meshes.

(the 4 of them installed in this order)

As for races, I frankensteined something to my liking from different race mods (I'm VERY happy with it).

Use Vegas Redesigned for NPC eyecandy.

Project Nevada, WMX, Classic Fallout Weapons.

Sexout.

So Im looking to add some spice to my fnv since I havent been playing it for a good while now and I dont want to remove it either as I really like the game and want to give it another go but with some added extras to entice me. I know that fnv modding is not to the level of Oblivion and thats ok cause despite my Oblivion folder being bloated to hell and back' date=' its mostly armor/clothing mods for the most part.

Now Im completely out of the loop as far as fnv modding is concerned so idk what to look for so I thought I would list some Oblivion stuff that I like and maybe hope there is a fnv equivalent.[/quote']

I'm in something of a similar situation, having played the bejesus out of Oblivion and Skyrim, then coming back full circle to FNV.

I spent most of Saturday afternoon installing Sexout and getting it to work, and I must say it's made FNV fun to play again. My girl never knows when she enters a new town or NCR barracks if she's going to be raped, or just go ho' and take on 6 or 7 of the troopers there, one at a time while the others stand around cheering.

There are so many options to choose from. I suggest browsing through the Sexout Downloads section and reading up on some of the plugins these brilliant perverts have built :)

I'm using the BnB body, myself, just for the big boobies. But there's a definite lack of sexy clothing for that mesh. I'm thinking of switching to something else and crossing my fingers that my game doesn't crash again.

As for textures, I downloaded "Mojave Delight", which has a bit of everything from makeup to hair to skin textures and it beats most of the other stuff I tried.

BOG Textures

Type6 Full Replacer

Then Type6M Full Replacer

Then Type3M Clothing and Armor Replacer (shows some skin)

Type6 prostitue and raider meshes.

(the 4 of them installed in this order)

As for races' date=' I frankensteined something to my liking from different race mods (I'm VERY happy with it).

Use Vegas Redesigned for NPC eyecandy.

Project Nevada, WMX, Classic Fallout Weapons.

Sexout.

[/quote']

I have no clue where to find the bolded. Currently in the process of getting the other stuff, thx for the tip. Also what do you mean by races? Unlike Oblivion, isnt everyone in FNV human except for ghouls.

I have no clue where to find the bolded. Currently in the process of getting the other stuff' date=' thx for the tip. Also what do you mean by races? Unlike Oblivion, isnt everyone in FNV human except for ghouls.

[/quote']

I think he meant a custom race for the player character only. It's good to have one since you can make your character more unique by making changes to the mesh/textures without affecting the rest of the wasteland population.

Type 6M Full Replacer is this i belive:T6M Equipment Replacer

Type6 prostitue and raider meshes are the one above i think.

Correct.

I think he meant a custom race for the player character only. It's good to have one since you can make your character more unique by making changes to the mesh/textures without affecting the rest of the wasteland population.

Also correct' date=' and that way you can have a truly unique character with her own tattoos, hairstyles, eye colors etc. She even has her own meshes for the body, hands and head.

I have no clue where to find the bolded. Currently in the process of getting the other stuff, thx for the tip. Also what do you mean by races? Unlike Oblivion, isnt everyone in FNV human except for ghouls.

Basically I installed the first 3 in that list, then installed only the clothing and armor replacer from Type3M because it shows a bit more skin.

And finally I installed the prostitute and raider outfits from the Type6 package (since they get overwritten by the other packages if you don't) because they fill that raider/prostitute feel better in my opinion.

If big jugs and very skimpy clothing is your thing then go for BNB :)

Ah one more thing: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=45229

This skeleton merges a bunch of skeletons from a bunch of mods, highly recommended.

Personally I am using the Goth race from Mojave Delight, modified with a tatooed body called "inked". If you search for inked on Nexus it should show up. It also has very detailed instructions how to create your own custom race so you are tattooed and unique, just follow the steps and you should be able to create your own tattooed race, no modding experience required. :D

Ahh. This thread is relevant to my interests as well.

I just installed FONV yesterday, never played it, and of course i'm modding the hell outta it. In a few hours i managed to have some seriously whooping modding going, with all the major graphic and gameplay stuff, but i can't manage to have a satisfactory look for my character.

So far i tried a few combinations of BOG textures with type 3 and 6 bodies. I don't really like it. Shoulders make me look like some she hulk. Not good. Also, face textures are terrible looking.

The hair i got (some huge ass pack on nexus, can't recall the name, the one with eyes too and a crapload endorsements) aren't my cup of tea either.

So i lurked around a bit, and afaik there should be a body type with narrower shoulder, type 3 CALI i think? can't find it anywhere.

Also. Face textures?

finally. i browsed the show your character thread and i'd like to recreate something similar to the girl in post #23 by leddis3 here. It even seems a different head mesh? I duno.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2878&page=3

any help would be greatly appreciated and i'll give cookies and such.

So far i tried a few combinations of BOG textures with type 3 and 6 bodies. I don't really like it. Shoulders make me look like some she hulk. Not good. Also' date=' face textures are terrible looking.

[/quote']

Try here for a type 3 narrowed shoulder version.

Also here for a much better face texture.

Don't be put off by them both being on the FO3 Nexus, body meshes and face textures can be used interchangeably between FO3 and FONV pretty much without exception for Type3 variants and the vanilla heads(most common combination of female assets).

So far i tried a few combinations of BOG textures with type 3 and 6 bodies. I don't really like it. Shoulders make me look like some she hulk. Not good. Also' date=' face textures are terrible looking.

[/quote']

Try here for a type 3 narrowed shoulder version.

Also here for a much better face texture.

Don't be put off by them both being on the FO3 Nexus, body meshes and face textures can be used interchangeably between FO3 and FONV pretty much without exception for Type3 variants and the vanilla heads(most common combination of female assets).

thanks a bunch, gonna give it a try as soon as i get home xD

Didn't the BOG file include a narrow shoulder mesh? The shoulders in FNV and FO3 are horrible due to the very very badly made skeleton with no respect for natural proportions what so ever.

I find myself using vanilla hair more than the others. All the hairs I've seen so far are oblivion ports than look bad in fallout. ATM I'm using a poser hair a friend of mine helped me port over to NV.

As for face textures: did you check out the ones in Mohave Delight?

Didn't the BOG file include a narrow shoulder mesh? The shoulders in FNV and FO3 are horrible due to the very very badly made skeleton with no respect for natural proportions what so ever.

I find myself using vanilla hair more than the others. All the hairs I've seen so far are oblivion ports than look bad in fallout. ATM I'm using a poser hair a friend of mine helped me port over to NV.

As for face textures: did you check out the ones in Mohave Delight?

Yes i did use faces from BOG, didn't really dig them. Meshes neither, but i'm super picky.

Anyway, something happened and fucked up my FONV, game crushed once (worked perfectly till that moment) and now just freezes after 2 secs of play. Same mods and load order that worked just fine till the fuck-up O.o

Does the game run well for 3-5 seconds after bringing up and closing the wait menu (you don't need to actually wait, just open the wait menu and then close)

As a test... deactivate all sexout mods and see if it fixes it.

Also at nexus search for Stutter Remover and Clean Deluxe.

Does the game run well for 3-5 seconds after bringing up and closing the wait menu (you don't need to actually wait' date=' just open the wait menu and then close)

As a test... deactivate all sexout mods and see if it fixes it.

Also at nexus search for Stutter Remover and Clean Deluxe.

[/quote']

i tried deactivating all mods but it doesnt work either :|

gonna give stutter removal and clean deluxe a try, thanks for the tip

Update for anyone interested or in the same boat as me.

I installed almost every mod recommended in this thread. Only the Shiloh DS Race mod I removed on second installation as I felt Lings was enough for me at present. Thanks for the face textures mod, Astymma. Combined with Lings and NV redesigned it gives an extra layer of beautification while not being overly detrimental to the lore.......well ok, I admit, bleak dystopian world+lipstick and mascara dont mix but w/e man. It works for me.

Anyway I tied to be lazy with the process and tried to mod the game(to add the sexification) ontop of a previous modding attempt and it was a big mistake. Open door=Crash, quick Travel=Crash, go over the hill and down towards that tiny shack=Crash, crash here, crash there, everywhere a crash crash, old Obsidian made a buggy game, Ee i e..crash!!!

Only way to cure this was a fresh install so I did just that but I took extra steps to make sure I bumped the ram use by adding the 4gb enabler, tweaked the ini file to increase ugrids and other memory settings and omg......the difference is night and day. Even before, I never managed to get the game to run this well. Now I dont crash randomly or when loading new cells and the only crashes happen due the actual mod conflicts and not cause the buggy engine cant handle that puff of dust traveling across the ground. Im not naive to think that all's fine and dandy yet and Im fully aware that it may go tits up by the time you read this post but fingers crossed, it stays stable for a good while.

My current load order

FalloutNV.esm

Lings.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

New Vegas Error Corrections Complete - DLC + GRA.esm

Caliber.esm

HonestHearts-CaliberX.esm

New Vegas Redesigned II.esm

CrossModData.esm

AgeBasedBodys.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

CFWNV.esm

Mo'.esm

DFB - Random Encounters.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

NVEC Complete Lings Patch - DLC + GRA.esp

DarNifiedUINV.esp

CASM.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Better Burned Man.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp

Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp

Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp

NewVegasBounties.esp

NewVegasBountiesII.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

Project Nevada - WMX.esp

WMX-DeadMoney.esp

WMX-HonestHearts.esp

WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp

WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp

WMX-GunRunnersArsenal.esp

Fellout.esp

Fellout-OWB.esp

EVE FNV.esp

Project Nevada - EVE.esp

WMX-EVE.esp

CFW-DLC.esp

CFW-PN.esp

The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

TribalRacePack.esp

NVR- Recommended.esp

New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp

Type 6.esp

T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esp

Type3MClothing.esp

Type3MClothing_OWB.esp

MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp

BBAliceMurray.esp

BBTombRaider.esp

BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp

epock.esp

Free Tribal Outfits.esp

Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp

Ghost Variants.esp

jailhouserockette.esp

JillBSAA.esp

jodragongirl.esp

merccustom.esp

Nidaoutfitv1.esp

NVLadyoutfit1.esp

NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp

NWIxiaarmor1.esp

SexyCorsets.esp

sexysleepwear.esp

Type3 Leather Armors.esp

WastelandCourier.esp

Companions Commander.esp

NVWillow.esp

Mo'Guns.esp

Mo'DLC.esp

Mo'Guns_WMX.esp

Mo'Guns_WMX_DLC.esp

Mo'haveAmmoDepot.esp

Mo'Gals.esp

Mo'IPP.esp

Mo'Suite.esp

BartertownRough.esp

merge2.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp

Mo'SunnyCompanion.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutCreatureLove.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutSS.esp

SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

I wanna thank everyone who helped me with mod suggestions and Mickster for helping with the installation method for the armor and nude textures.

I didn't count the number of mods you have in your mod-list, but I have had similar issues (game crashing when I enter doors or open containers specifically) when the numbers of active mods in my loadorder is 151 or more. Other people don't have the same problem, so it is likely bound to what computer you have.

109 plugins total, not that much. Keep in mind that loose files don't play well with this engine (this has been an issue since Oblivion). Meaning don't leave files that you don't use inside the data folder. This means esps, texturess, meshes etc. Keep your installs nice and tidy.

One little gem I forgot to mention: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=44537

Looks better than the screenshots posted on the mod page. Will overwrite your current type3 textures. Of course if you use a modmanager you won't have issues restoring the old texture if you prefer it.

PS: You're welcome :)

Archived